"Chipgate" which chip is in your phone? Samsung or TSMC?

pouriar

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
Of course is good..haha, but the first and second battery life seems quite different..did you use the default setting for location services and background app refeesh?

thanks for your comment , in the second one i turned off location services and background app refresh, please teach me how can i read and know about this screenshot

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
"Chipgate" which chip is in your phone? Samsung or TSMC?

thanks for your comment , in the second one i turned off location services and background app refresh, please teach me how can i read and know about this screenshot

The 3 things that affect your battery most are the screen brightness, push notifications, and location services. Background App Refresh doesn't really have much affect. If fact, it helps with some apps. Location services will hurt if you leave too much on. Especially on "always". But some are necessary for the app to work properly. Like maps, weather, and etc. There's really no need to be overly concerned with battery anyway. If you upgrade your phone every couple years, there's nothing to worry about. An iPhone battery will last at least 2 years under moderate to heavy use. So why worry?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
how to read this percantage and how can result that to know its good or bad

Your battery life looks fine. How old is your phone?
The % is related to how much you use the app. So if Facebook, for example, shows 10%, then 10% of the time you used your phone during the 24 hour period, you were on Facebook. That's all. Also, if it shows an app at say 30%, it doesn't necessarily mean it's a battery hog. It just means you used the app 30% of the time.
Of course, the older a device is, the more worn the battery. All that said, unless you plan to use that same phone longer than 2 years, there's not really anything to be concerned about. Just enjoy your phone.

pouriar

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
Your battery life looks fine. How old is your phone?
The % is related to how much you use the app. So if Facebook, for example, shows 10%, then 10% of the time you used your phone during the 24 hour period, you were on Facebook. That's all. Also, if it shows an app at say 30%, it doesn't necessarily mean it's a battery hog. It just means you used the app 30% of the time.
Of course, the older a device is, the more worn the battery. All that said, unless you plan to use that same phone longer than 2 years, there's not really anything to be concerned about. Just enjoy your phone.

my iphone 6s plus (samsung chip) is about 1 month years old ;)

Branta

Retired Network Moderator
Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
The differences are not statistically significant, most of the tests are single devices in field conditions so measurement variation is through the roof. There is probably more variation between individual phones (and batteries) within each production batch than there is between the chip types.

The bottom line is that all the components passed QA testing against specification before Apple accepted them for production.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro