How is the camera lens holding up? Dings and scratches? I've always had no cases on all my previous cell phones. Since the camera lens sticks out just worried about getting scratched up easily. Have a case right now but looking to ditch it already.
    10-07-2015 03:27 PM
    It's fine.
    10-07-2015 03:30 PM
    Looking forward to some replies to this as well. I only had my 6S for a week before returning it for a Plus so I really didn't have any time to put it to the test. Also love the new texture vs the slippery 6 & 6+. Really want to go caseless with the 6S+, hope the new 7000 series aluminum paired with the sapphire lens on the camera holds up.

Sent from my  iPhone 5C using Tapatalk
    10-07-2015 04:27 PM
    Negative. I was caseless on 6+ for a year and now with 6s+. That thing will not scratch.
    Last edited by evorc; 10-07-2015 at 07:18 PM.
    jayk82 likes this.
    10-07-2015 05:31 PM
    Like the others, the camera lens is fine on my iPhone. In fact, my iPhone 6 Plus still looks new.
    10-07-2015 07:14 PM
    Nothing on my 6 plus, nothing on my 6s plus.
    10-07-2015 11:36 PM
    Thanks for the info everyone!
    10-08-2015 03:27 AM
    Do you guys use a screen protector?
    I have one on my 6 but I'm getting a 6S plus tomorrow, unsure if I need one.
    10-08-2015 08:04 AM
    Do you guys use a screen protector?
    I have one on my 6 but I'm getting a 6S plus tomorrow, unsure if I need one.
    No, and I've never used careen protectors on my iPhones.
    10-08-2015 08:26 AM
    No, and I've never used careen protectors on my iPhones.
    I never had one on previous generations, but I found the 6 to be too slippery to not have protected. The reinforced body of the S cycle is comforting since I've always preferred not using a screen protector.
    10-08-2015 08:31 AM
    I have a 6 plus from last year, granted I just got it a few months ago, but I don't use a case on it. It just feels good with no case. I thought I would try an Apple leather case in Midnight Blue, but I'll probably take it back. I don't like it. The buttons are hard to push, and I just like my phone with no case. I'm extremely careful with my phone tho....
    Gtech21 and iCletus like this.
    10-08-2015 02:47 PM
    I usually go caseless with my devices (I start out with a case then decide its silly to hide such pretty devices with cases) I do use pouches/sleeves but mostly to keep my pocket dust out.

But I haven't had an issue so far. But its only been like a week.
    10-08-2015 03:36 PM
    First thing I do is case it just because I want the best resale I can get when I sell and upgrade
    10-08-2015 10:37 PM
    I have a 6 plus from last year, granted I just got it a few months ago, but I don't use a case on it. It just feels good with no case. I thought I would try an Apple leather case in Midnight Blue, but I'll probably take it back. I don't like it. The buttons are hard to push, and I just like my phone with no case. I'm extremely careful with my phone tho....
    I have noticed that the newer leather cases seem to be harder to push the buttons. On The leather case I have from June the buttons are easier to push and feel more tactile. Plus on the previous leather case you can also hear the click.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-08-2015 10:52 PM
    They get easier with time. I like the look and feel of the leather. I have them all
    10-08-2015 11:24 PM
    I have noticed that the newer leather cases seem to be harder to push the buttons. On The leather case I have from June the buttons are easier to push and feel more tactile. Plus on the previous leather case you can also hear the click.

This year's Apple leather cases are made with European leather which is a better grade/quality of leather and as stated above will wear with time making the buttons easier to push, while allowing the Apple leather case to look and feel great longer.
    Gtech21 likes this.
    10-09-2015 12:32 AM
    I keep bouncing around between case and caseless. Even with its new metal, the 6s still feels slipper.
    10-09-2015 12:41 AM
    I'm going ceaseless currently. Kinda like the feel of the phone, but it'll probably change in a few days

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus  using Tapatalk
    10-09-2015 02:28 AM
    This year's Apple leather cases are made with European leather which is a better grade/quality of leather and as stated above will wear with time making the buttons easier to push, while allowing the Apple leather case to look and feel great longer.
    I still love the look and feel of the leather cases. Very minimal (not bulky) with a great look. Not to mention they feel great!

Spencerdl likes this.
    10-09-2015 08:28 AM
    I have never had a case on my iPhone 6 since the first day I got it December of last year. The iPhone itself is scratched up alot and has many dents in it. The ring around the camera is untouched and looks brand new. The camera sapphier cover is scratches but does not affect the overall picture quality.
    10-09-2015 03:02 PM
    I have never had a case on my iPhone 6 since the first day I got it December of last year. The iPhone itself is scratched up alot and has many dents in it. The ring around the camera is untouched and looks brand new. The camera sapphier cover is scratches but does not affect the overall picture quality.
    Is the dents from wear and tear or from drops? Now I'm worried about scratching my phone lol. But I'm usually careful with my phones though.
    10-09-2015 04:40 PM
    Is the dents from wear and tear or from drops? Now I'm worried about scratching my phone lol. But I'm usually careful with my phones though.
    The dents are from me dropping the phone.
    10-12-2015 12:14 AM
    The metal ring around the camera has scratched/rubbed off the color.
    Last edited by Tytanious; 10-12-2015 at 03:43 AM.
    10-12-2015 02:15 AM