Anybody else having a problem actually GETTING a 6S+?

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Same here - got my SIM free 6S+ (Grey 128GB) delivered this morning.... Original delivery date was Oct 28-Nov 3

GeoK

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I had a Nov. 2-6 date. Awesome that it's quicker. Almost thought they forgot about me.

Same here - got my SIM free 6S+ (Grey 128GB) delivered this morning.... Original delivery date was Oct 28-Nov 3

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
So I went back to the Apple store on Saturday, still no dice, couldn't get the Lifetime Purchase issue resolved, left with no phone, went back on Monday the 26th and still no dice and apparently its a know issue and we all know how well Apple responds to know issues, they don't. So I went home Monday and went to AT&T.com which normally I try NOT to do since they always lag and fail to ship on time or ship ground for 5 days.

So My order said it would ship 11/2 - 11/9 so I figured I could cancel IF Apple ever called me which they haven't. Odd thing, AT&T actually shipped my phone on Tuesday and it arrives on Thursday. I of course need to get the Tan leather case and AppleCare+ and I will be all set.

KelseyRo4

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Omg people are still waiting to get their iPhones? This is why I cancelled my order with Verizon and went to the Apple Store instead

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I walked into my local store and walked out with a 64GB S+ Unlocked yesterday. I think stick it pretty much good now. I'm in NY for what it's worth.