i wish Apple would've applied the same Peek Feature in the Messages App that they did in the Mail App. Im constantly Peeking at messages and i alway's slide left to delete the message and i do this about two to three times before i remember I'm not in the Mail App and i can't do that in the Messages App. This is my only complaint about 3D touch besides that not enough App's have it yet but i realize developer's need time to implement it.
    10-04-2015 02:13 PM
    10-04-2015 02:53 PM
    I was actually very curious why this wasn't implemented as well...but something tells me we'll get the option sooner than later, because I couldn't really think of any reason why it hasn't been. The two apps act very similarly, so function wise it's the same...only slightly logical thing I could think of is the hand off function of iMessage deleting things across the spectrum of devices...perhaps there was a problem building that into the peek section vs. the actual app itself.
    moaningmyrtle likes this.
    10-04-2015 03:00 PM
    yeah i feel like it's too obvious of a feature miss that they'll be implementing that soon. i also feel like with 3D touch and peeking and then popping into something i feel like it's not finished like you do all this new feature stuff within an app for instance peeking and popping a photo in instagram or peeking and then popping into a message thread but theres no 3D touch solution to get back too the screen you were looking at before the peeking and popping.
    10-04-2015 06:48 PM