3D Touch Tips and Tricks

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I really like those tips. Didn't know that you could turn the keyboard into a trackpad like you can on the iPad. That's awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I really like those tips. Didn't know that you could turn the keyboard into a trackpad like you can on the iPad. That's awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The keyboard trackpad is, by far, my favorite 3D Touch feature. I write a lot of long messages on my phone and it's a life saver when I notice a typo in the middle of a message. Instead of trying to get my cursor in the right spot by tapping I can just move the cursor using the keyboard trackpad.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Til it stopped. Maybe I'm just not as much in a hurry as everyone else. LOL It's cool. It's just that most I've tried doesn't really benefit me that much.

The video that I posted has like a 3 or 4 seconds pause after he showed the clock. You might think the video has stopped. Wait until it continues. It's worth to watch the complete 14-minute video. Let me know what you think after watching it. If you still think that 3D Touch is not significant to you, I can't blame you. I just fell like there's more to it than we think. It's still in its early stage and not many developer has adapted the technology yet. I'm not here to convince anyone. You're entitled to your own opinion and I just thought that sharing this video, others will find benefit and appreciate it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The video that I posted has like a 3 or 4 seconds pause after he showed the clock. You might think the video has stopped. Wait until it continues. It's worth to watch the complete 14-minute video. Let me know what you think after watching it. If you still think that 3D Touch is not significant to you, I can't blame you. I just fell like there's more to it than we think. It's still in its early stage and not many developer has adapted the technology yet. I'm not here to convince anyone. You're entitled to your own opinion and I just thought that sharing this video, others will find benefit and appreciate it.

I watched it all. There's a few things I'll use. But some is just as easy the old way.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
My biggest problem with 3D Touch is remembering it's there. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's my problem too during my first 2 weeks of using it. But, as I learn more tips and more apps are being supported, I'm beginning to use it a lot. Now, I keep forgetting that my iPad doesn't have 3D Touch. LOL

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
That's my problem too during my first 2 weeks of using it. But, as I learn more tips and more apps are being supported, I'm beginning to use it a lot. Now, I keep forgetting that my iPad doesn't have 3D Touch. LOL

LOL I'm trying to use it as much as I can. I keep going back and forth on the sensitivity level. Tonight I put it on the most sensitive. Hoping that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I never thought I'd use it but 3D Touch is pretty useful. I find myself using it all the time

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2