I am setting up my 6s Plus and the damn thing keeps disconnecting from my WiFi. When I go to reconnect it asks me for the WiFi password over and over before finally accepting it. I'm pretty angry and disappointed right now. Is this a known issue of some kind or did I just get super lucky?
    10-02-2015 06:43 PM
    I don't have this issue, but wifi handoff between access points is terrible. You would think their partnering with Cisco and is using all Cisco access points that this would not be an issue. Are you having a problem with a home access point or business access point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-02-2015 06:46 PM
    Must be specific to your device...I'm not having any WiFi issues at all.
    moaningmyrtle likes this.
    10-02-2015 07:25 PM
    I have been having wifi issues as well. I thought it was my wifi but now I'm not so sure. I have already ran up an extra 2gb of data because I will be downloading an app or streaming music and not notice that my wifi was kicked off. Over the past day I have noticed that it has not kicked off. Not really sure what is going on.
    10-02-2015 08:31 PM
    I have been having wifi issues as well. I thought it was my wifi but now I'm not so sure. I have already ran up an extra 2gb of data because I will be downloading an app or streaming music and not notice that my wifi was kicked off. Over the past day I have noticed that it has not kicked off. Not really sure what is going on.
    There is a function the iPhone follows now where it will fall back to the strongest network when one degrades too far and becomes inefficient to the process it is trying to do. If your wifi network becomes too slow, the cellular network will take over (and obviously it will use a known wifi network first and foremost if it is a solid connection). I would definitely take a look at the wifi network you're connected to to see if there are any connection issues, and possibly reset your network settings on the iPhone just in case.
    10-02-2015 08:49 PM