Most Wanted Missing Feature

jlgraham

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Two way 3D touch in such a push on the sender side results in some sort of feedback to the receiving side. ;)

I'm not sure if I understand exactly what you are saying, but this sounds similar to "Push" or whatever it was called on Android. If you have your gallery app open on Android, you can touch your phone to someone else's, and the NFC could initiate a file transfer. That worked really well for sharing individual photos quickly btw Android devices.

Airdrop works very well for this, but it would be cool if we could initiate an Airdrop transfer by touching two iPhones together.

wsrep

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
-Smart dial
-Dedicated # row on keyboard or at least let the 3rd party keyboard use it. Surprised seeing SwiftKey app not having this option.
-Calendar widget.
-Able to move app icons anywhere
-dark theme messaging app (can save battery)
-timed/cancel outgoing text. Textra app on android had this option. Can cancel a message even though you hit send already. Didn't send out typos as much.

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Haha no I was referring to something like "punch someone through the screen" but perhaps not so dramatic.

The watch lets you send taps to another watch user so that is similar.

And yes widgets would be nice. Knocking/clicking, ex. three clicks = turn on torch, etc.
Expand voice like hey siri into other phrases like "lights on" to activate torch, "I'm lost" for maps, you get the idea.

Dark themes won't make any difference on battery life until they use AMOLED displays. But a blacked out theme certainly would be easier on the eyes.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Retorting to the "how hard can it be" comment in the first post, people tend to get caught on things they themselves prefer, and ignore the idea that the feature is probably not there because most of the consumer base doesn't really care about it at all. Just a thought...share away though...

I'd like a 5 icon dock, which has become one of the only reasons I ever jailbreak anymore.

I would disagree with you, its that way because its the way Apple wants it. They do not take customer feedback or direction at all. Ive and team had nothing but criticism for the Moto Maker which in fact is a great thing it allows you to be what you wan to be.

That said I use ANY os at ANY time so its not a big deal to me.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Playlist options on the music app with 3D Touch. Play Beats 1 only is lame.
d10476dada906cf16b091099738ea33b.jpg

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
The different color bar at the bottom the of the screen, or at least give it an option to change the color.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices