How is the 6s+ battery life so far?

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
This is amazing..are you always on wifi ? How to achieve that?

I never use WiFi because I have more data then I can ever use on T-Mobile.

I don't do anything special. I have four iCloud email accounts being pushed and anything that uses background refresh is on.

I am on T-Mobile where I get excellent reception so I think that helps. Years ago, I used to be on AT&T with bad reception here and my iPhone could barely make it through the day. When I switched to T-Mobile on that same phone, the battery life doubled.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
This is one of those questions that is very hard to answer because each individual uses their phones differently.

I generally have excellent battery life on a daily basis, but their are days where I use my iPhone more. My 6s Plus still has the best battery life compared to my previous smartphones.

anon(7901790)

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
Has anybody noticed a difference battery life after the 9.3 update? I've noticed a difference... And not for the better. :/

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody noticed a difference battery life after the 9.3 update? I've noticed a difference... And not for the better. :/

My battery life doesn't seem any better or worse. Then again, I was on the public beta for a while before Monday's final release. Overall I'm happy with my battery life.

anon(7901790)

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
My battery life doesn't seem any better or worse. Then again, I was on the public beta for a while before Monday's final release. Overall I'm happy with my battery life.

I was on 9.2.1 and was getting approximately 24 hours with moderate usage. Now I'm getting significantly less; about 15 hours. Yes, I know 15 hours is nothing to sneeze at.

Snoopy-Hessen

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
iMoreAppImg_20160402_175906.jpg
Now the right Screenshot.
The other one shows the possible battery times with the current battery status/level.
It was generated from the app System Status (see more at techet.net or in App Store).

Battery power is really great!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77