Sports Wallpapers.......Some Request when I have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Can I get a NY Yankees (dark blue/white) and a NY Mets (orange/royal blue), with their perspective team colors like this Bulls wallpaper

0cf6d3b01ac518a3031a8429644ce111.jpg

Paolo Guiotto1

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
I asked to make juventus and Toronto Blue Jays. But you said you already made Blue Jays but there is none. So please can you make one and Also can you make a Vancouver Canadians one? Please and thank you.

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I asked to make juventus and Toronto Blue Jays. But you said you already made Blue Jays but there is none. So please can you make one and Also can you make a Vancouver Canadians one? Please and thank you.

My mistake. I thought I made Blue Jays. If you like my work a like would be appreciated. Thank you kindly.

toronto.jpgtoronto2.jpgtoronto3.jpgvan.jpgvan2.jpgvan3.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Another collage if possible. I would like the Duke Bluedevils Basketball. Can two of the four emblems be the actual "Blue Devil " as blue and white and converted white and blue. Thanks in advance

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Another collage if possible. I would like the Duke Bluedevils Basketball. Can two of the four emblems be the actual "Blue Devil " as blue and white and converted white and blue. Thanks in advance

Sorry Spence, that's a little out of my league. I'm not that good lol.

bdhanshaw2018

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
Hey man I have some more requests or you on your spare time. (Big request so take your time)
Can you make a wallpaper of ever nba logo besides the Cavs, Bulls, Thunder, Lakers, Heat, Rockets, Trailblazers, Wizards, Pacers, Knicks, Hornets, Jazz, and Bucks? And I only want one wallpaper of each, all on the wood background... thanks!

BigShoosh

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
This is an amazing format you used! You have hooked me up in the past, so I will understand if you don't have time? But would you ever consider doing an Oakland raiders wallpaper like this Duke one, with each of their 3 super Bowl rings at the bottom?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
This is an amazing format you used! You have hooked me up in the past, so I will understand if you don't have time? But would you ever consider doing an Oakland raiders wallpaper like this Duke one, with each of their 3 super Bowl rings at the bottom?

I would like a Denver Broncos one as well with all of their rings Thanks in advance

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Please close thread. Moving back to Android. For now lol. Deleted all of my templates for these. Can't wait to see what the iPhone 7+ brings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2