Sports Wallpapers.......Some Request when I have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cainneach

Feb 14, 2016
Visit site
Great work on all of these!

I'm definitely in no hurry, but can you possibly make a Boston Red Sox one with a dark background of Fenway Park or the Boston skyline?

Also, maybe some South Carolina Gamecocks ones in the same style that you've been doing?

Last request, sorry, hah. How about a collage of:

-Boston Red Sox
-Carolina Panthers
-Boston Bruins
-South Carolina Gamecocks

Thanks in advance for whatever you can do, keep up all of the awesome work!

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Great work on all of these!

I'm definitely in no hurry, but can you possibly make a Boston Red Sox one with a dark background of Fenway Park or the Boston skyline?

Also, maybe some South Carolina Gamecocks ones in the same style that you've been doing?

Last request, sorry, hah. How about a collage of:

-Boston Red Sox
-Carolina Panthers
-Boston Bruins
-South Carolina Gamecocks

Thanks in advance for whatever you can do, keep up all of the awesome work!

bostoncollage.jpgredsox.jpgredsox2.jpgsc.jpgsc2.jpg

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Thank You Sir, but I was looking for just one team collage with the NY Yankees and another with the NY Mets...with a combination or their perspective logos.

I'm sorry im not following exactly what you want. Can you tell me what logos you want per wallpaper? Maybe that'll help. Thanks.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry im not following exactly what you want. Can you tell me what logos you want per wallpaper? Maybe that'll help. Thanks.

I was referring to the the interlocking Yankees NY, the TopHat ,Jeters #2 and another Yankees emblem if possible, and for the Mets, their interlocking NY, the Mets NY skyline emblem and two other emblems associated with the Mets if possible. I hope I explained that correctly. Thanks in advance

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I was referring to the the interlocking Yankees NY, the TopHat ,Jeters #2 and another Yankees emblem if possible, and for the Mets, their interlocking NY, the Mets NY skyline emblem and two other emblems associated with the Mets if possible. I hope I explained that correctly. Thanks in advance

Hopefully this is what you were talking about. Enjoy! If not, sorry I couldn't help ya.

metscollage.jpgmetscollage2.jpgyankeescollab.jpgyankeescollab2.jpg

bdhanshaw2018

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
Hey man, its me again, Im sorry to bother you but can you do a few more collages for me? If it is too much, I understand.
Can you do a collage of the Cavs logo, Bulls logo, and Heat logo with the wood background for one,
Spurs logo, Thunder logo, and Rockets with wood background for another,
and finally (Im not sure if you do this but if you can that would be great) can you do a collage with all 6 logos mentioned with the east teams on the right half and the west teams on the left half with a sort of "clash" look with the logos overlapping with a wood background? I know it is a lot, and I apologize, but if you can do this it would be amazing! Thank you! :)

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey man, its me again, Im sorry to bother you but can you do a few more collages for me? If it is too much, I understand.
Can you do a collage of the Cavs logo, Bulls logo, and Heat logo with the wood background for one,
Spurs logo, Thunder logo, and Rockets with wood background for another,
and finally (Im not sure if you do this but if you can that would be great) can you do a collage with all 6 logos mentioned with the east teams on the right half and the west teams on the left half with a sort of "clash" look with the logos overlapping with a wood background? I know it is a lot, and I apologize, but if you can do this it would be amazing! Thank you! :)

Sorry I won't be able to fulfill your last request.
cavheatbull.jpgokcspurrocket.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner