I got the Spigen Thin Fit black case for my iPhone 6s Plus. My main concern is protecting the camera lens, because it sticks out and the phone rests on it. I'm worried about the lens picking up scratches over time. Has anybody had their lens scratched after going naked?
    10-03-2015 11:22 AM
    Has anybody had their lens scratched after going naked?
    I've had a camera phone since they were first available in the US. I've never put a case on my phone, and I've never worried about scratching the camera lens, let alone actually had it happen.
    10-03-2015 11:34 AM
    I'm not trolling. Thankfully Apple replaced it for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah right..., 2-3 inches drop and your glass cracked then you're telling us you're not trolling? Haha! Sorry but I find that hard to believe.
    10-03-2015 12:42 PM
    Yeah right..., 2-3 inches drop and your glass cracked then you're telling us you're not trolling? Haha! Sorry but I find that hard to believe.
    I frankly don't care if you believe me or not. I'm only posting to let others make an informed decision about protecting their device with a screen protector and case. My device had no protection and slid out of the pocket of my pants that I picked up off the floor after I changed into shorts. It fell less than 3 inches but the edge of the screen made direct impact with concrete and cracked. If you think I'm blaming Apple you're wrong. It was my fault for being careless and I'm grateful Apple replaced it for free

10-03-2015 01:21 PM
    My screen shattered falling a half an inch into a pillow while in an Otterbox Defender case.
    10-03-2015 02:24 PM
    Haha that is funny.
    And mine broke when I used 3D touch
    10-03-2015 03:54 PM
    Man! All your phones are so durable. Mine shattered into pieces while unlocking it.
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    10-03-2015 05:27 PM
    That's a No No for me. I believe in protecting the device. This way I can enjoy it while protecting it. I always think on the resale value for future upgrades.
    10-03-2015 08:17 PM
    This won't deter me. I hate chips or any blemish on my phones. And I doubt the iPhone is scratch, blemish or shatter proof. I'd rather the peace of mind. Last thing I need is for my phone to drop and now I've got a ugly chip in the housing or crack in the screen.
    10-03-2015 08:19 PM
    A lot of people who "refuse to use" a screen protector. Why the bad vibes? I have a tempered glass protector that you literally can't tell is there. No exaggeration. Just an additional piece of protection that you don't even notice.
    10-03-2015 08:23 PM
    A lot of people who "refuse to use" a screen protector. Why the bad vibes? I have a tempered glass protector that you literally can't tell is there. No exaggeration. Just an additional piece of protection that you don't even notice.
    I just personally believe that they're unnecessary. No bad vibes here, I just don't use them because I don't think they're that effective unless you're constantly throwing your phone into a bag or a pocket without regard for what else is in there that could scratch your screen.
    10-03-2015 08:28 PM
    Protect the screen. You are paying for the device not anyone else here.
    qbnkelt likes this.
    10-03-2015 08:39 PM
    I cannot stand the feel of screen protectors. Not to mention I don't think they really do much aside from provide a false sense of security. If the screen is going to shatter it's going to shatter. The screens are really, really difficult to scratch. I've seen tests where people have taken keys to an iPhone screen and it was barely noticeable. My wife casually throws her phone in her purse with her keys and whatever other jagged objects are in there on a daily basis and has never scratched a screen. She's owned iPhones since the iPhone 4 first came out.

So, yeah, I'm not a fan lol
    I actually prefer the feel on he screen with an anti glare screen protector. Finger slides nicely with it on

10-03-2015 09:18 PM
    If anyone wears rimless eyeglasses, I once accidentally placed my glasses down on my iPhone and the edge of my lens scratched my precious 6+. Ever since then I've ALWAYS used a screen protector. As far as a case goes, I go on and off. Some days I'll go naked, other days I'll feel like I might need some extra protection. It's totally a personal preference if you ask me.
    10-04-2015 08:08 AM
    I can understand those people who can't use their phone without a screen protector.
    I think it all comes down to having a bad experience. Me, I stopped using screen protector since my 3GS iPhone 8 generations back. That was a long time and never had issues with my screen being scratched and will never plan of using it again especially after watching this video. Well, that's just me.
    10-04-2015 08:22 AM
    After watching this video I decided to buy this case for my new rose gold iPhone 😊😊No need for a case or screen protector for 6S and 6S Plus-imoreappimg_20151004_175948.jpg
    EagleFox007 likes this.
    10-04-2015 05:59 PM
    I usually go caseless or with a very thin case. Haven't used a screen protector in forever. Using this case no. Looks great and still protects from small scratches/dings. Attachment 93559Attachment 93560
    I used a clear case once because I wanted to show the beauty of the phone... but it was like a lint magnet when it came out of the pocket...
    Could you please tell me if that's the case with this case?
    I ordered the same case but in black... but would love to have the clear
    10-04-2015 06:44 PM
    Is it not enough to simply have an preference of not using them? Does it have to be labeled as "bad vibes" because a person doesn't agree with your choice of security on the device? You can say that you "literally can't tell it's there", but that simply isn't true. It can be very unnoticeable, but any person who looks at a phone with a screen protector and without one will clearly see which is which.
    10-04-2015 06:49 PM
    I used a clear case once because I wanted to show the beauty of the phone... but it was like a lint magnet when it came out of the pocket...
    Could you please tell me if that's the case with this case?
    I ordered the same case but in black... but would love to have the clear
    No lint at all for me!
    10-04-2015 07:12 PM
    After watching this video I decided to buy this case for my new rose gold iPhone Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iMoreAppImg_20151004_175948.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	93855
    Which case is this?? Looks cool!
    EagleFox007 likes this.
    10-04-2015 07:14 PM
    No lint at all for me!
    Sorry I wasn't clear. One more question.
    The case doesn't create static? That's the problem I had and therefore caused to be a lint magnet. Thanks
    10-04-2015 09:02 PM
    I have a Moshi sensecover. Very good protection. No need to add a plastic screen protector
    10-04-2015 10:00 PM
    Which case is this?? Looks cool!
    That's a Radius case. Cool looking, but very expensive. $100 to match the rose gold.
    SaMaster14 likes this.
    10-04-2015 10:29 PM
    Sorry I wasn't clear. One more question.
    The case doesn't create static? That's the problem I had and therefore caused to be a lint magnet. Thanks
    No, the case has never created any static for me!
    10-04-2015 10:56 PM
    Thanks for the link op. I'll still use the veil case... I am careful with my phone and on weekends I go naked, but during the work week my hands are covered in oil, dirt, and soot. The oil has stained every phone I've gone naked with, so for 20 bucks I'll ruin a plastic semi transparent case so I can enjoy my beautiful device on the weekend. Although after the video I did peel off my spigen glass lol
    EagleFox007 likes this.
    10-05-2015 12:37 AM
148 ... 23456