I missed launch day this year and everyone is out of stock of the 6S plus. Would you recommend I order through Apple or AT&T? Would one be faster than the other?
    09-29-2015 12:54 PM
    I personally would go through apple
    09-29-2015 12:56 PM
    If you have a store nearby check their inventory daily and once they get it in order online or through the app for I store pickup. That probably would be the fastest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-29-2015 01:14 PM
    I will never suggest going through a carrier to order anything vs. Apple...even if there was a longer wait at the Apple store.
    09-29-2015 01:17 PM
    I went through my carrier (Verizon) this year and didn't have any problems. It's a personal preference

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
    09-29-2015 01:20 PM
    It's more of an issue when, rather than where. Everyone is out of the Plus it seems. You might find a 16 gb model. Just keep checking stores.
    09-29-2015 01:24 PM
    Check Apple's site every few hours as their stores update their inventory for reservation. I did this on Saturday and got the 6S Plus 64GB which is exactly what I wanted.
    09-29-2015 01:39 PM
    Apple of course would probably be the quickest. They have to get phones out to the carriers.
    09-29-2015 02:05 PM
    I would go to Apple. If you can physically GO to a store even better, if you can set an appointment. That way you will KNOW the phone will be there.
    09-29-2015 07:22 PM
    I missed launch day this year and everyone is out of stock of the 6S plus. Would you recommend I order through Apple or AT&T? Would one be faster than the other?
    You can check the Apple Store online everyday at exactly 8AM and make a reservation for pick up. I did this everyday when I replaced my phone and was able to find one at one of our local stores. Apple CSR told me that they do receive shipment everyday but only limited so best to check it as soon as the online reservation becomes available at 8AM. As soon as I reserved mine, I checked it again and it became unavailable right away at any locations in my area. Good luck with your phone hunting!
    Mikeglo likes this.
    09-29-2015 07:34 PM
    I've had so many problems trying to get my 6S+ (went through AT&T, Best Buy, and now Apple) I put an order in last night, but will be checking every day for in store stock.

09-29-2015 07:58 PM
    You can check the Apple Store online everyday at exactly 8AM and make a reservation for pick up. I did this everyday when I replaced my phone and was able to find one at one of our local stores. Apple CSR told me that they do receive shipment everyday but only limited so best to check it as soon as the online reservation becomes available at 8AM. As soon as I reserved mine, I checked it again and it became unavailable right away at any locations in my area. Good luck with your phone hunting!
    Did you go through the app/website or call into the store?

09-29-2015 07:59 PM
    Did you go through the app/website or call into the store?

I used the Apple Store App on my phone because it's faster. It knows right away the location of Apple Store in my area. You can do it too online but much easier using the App.
    Mikeglo likes this.
    09-29-2015 08:18 PM
    I used the Apple Store App on my phone because it's faster. It knows right away the location of Apple Store in my area. You can do it too online but much easier using the App.
    Got my Gold 128GB 6S+ today! Been checking Apple in store reservation availability every morning at 8AM, finally, they had my phone this morning, went in and cancelled the order I placed with Apple once I was sure they did have the phone for me. Anyone still waiting, keep checking the reservation option daily at 8AM!

10-04-2015 10:29 PM
    Got my Gold 128GB 6S+ today! Been checking Apple in store reservation availability every morning at 8AM, finally, they had my phone this morning, went in and cancelled the order I placed with Apple once I was sure they did have the phone for me. Anyone still waiting, keep checking the reservation option daily at 8AM!

Congrats, and enjoy! I got the same phone in silver on launch day. Such a great device.

Mikeglo likes this.
    10-04-2015 10:47 PM