6s plus and a ipad

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Nope, but I use them each differently. For quick games, most of my communications and for the quick web search I grab my phone. If I am going to be looking at the screen longer such as reading a book, playing a more involved game or doing web stuff that will take a while, I grab the iPad.

When you first get the plus it will seem huge and seem like you have all this screen space, but in a few days it will feel like a phone again and things will go back to normal.

kiarahataly

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
It's only been a few days but I've noticed I've used my iPad less. It's currently sitting at 4 days standby and 2 hours usage since the last charge. I think this is just a case of getting something new, forgetting about the old. But then again I have the mini 3, so that could be a factor as well.

mvpilot172

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Right now I haven't touched my iPad in two days, but I'm still having fun with my new phone. On a side note coming from a 6 i haven't had any issues adjusting to the plus size iPhone.

swepulse

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I've had the 6+ and 6 and used my Air 2 whilst owning both different 6's.
The screen is still too small on the + model for longer periods of reading and now with the iOS 9 multitasking the Air 2 has become even more useful.
I read a lot of pdfs and books on the iPad for the academy so for any prolonged periods of time the Air will always trump a phone.

douceur1010

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
I recently got the iPhone 6s Plus. I love it. But no, I don't use my iPad Air less. The screen size of the phone is great but can't compare to the tablet. For me, iPhone is used when on the go. It functions as my iPod, e-reader, camera, phone, and instead of a small tablet. Otherwise I'm on the iPad Air. I debated between the 6s and the 6s Plus. The determinant was I really wanted the larger screen and the better camera. This is my first iPhone. I would not have traded the 6s for the 6s Plus.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
They both have their uses. My 6S plus is my go to device. I use it anywhere anytime, in bed, put and about, on the sofa etc. However I do use my iPad Air 2 when I'm at home for extended web browsing sessions on the sofa or watching TV shows, movies, YouTube etc. My iPhone will always be my favourite device but I still want, need and use my iPad.

goodevening

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I don't use my iPad any less since getting my 6s+. I use my iPad especially for typing quite a bit. I will switch between the two for reading or web browsing though.

techgeek88

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I moved from a Mini to an Air when I got my 6S Plus (from a 6). I really found the Mini redundant with the big phone. Now with a regular sized iPad I use it more, but probably not as much as my iPhone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner