will there be any live photo's wallpaper app's? is that something developer's can even do?
    09-28-2015 08:07 PM
    I was wondering the same. Would be awesome to see. I am not even sure how to go about sharing live wallpapers. Would even be cool to take a picture and share it with all your friends so they could have it as their wallpaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-28-2015 08:17 PM
    It would be pretty awesome if they implemented popular scenes from movies kind of like ringtones in the iTunes store.
    laz305 likes this.
    09-28-2015 08:31 PM
    Is it just me or shouldn't there be like an icon on the Live Photos to differentiate them from regular pics?
    Dukins, morgans13 and blwatson like this.
    09-29-2015 10:02 AM
    I was wondering the same. Would be awesome to see. I am not even sure how to go about sharing live wallpapers. Would even be cool to take a picture and share it with all your friends so they could have it as their wallpaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe I'm mistaken, but I believe if you import a "live" photo into the Mac Photos app it'll import a JPG and MOV file. The MOV file can then be converted into a GIF with multiple different apps and online converters.

I've also heard rumors that Instagram and Facebok etc will soon be supporting uploads of live photos.
    09-30-2015 08:06 PM
    Maybe I'm mistaken, but I believe if you import a "live" photo into the Mac Photos app it'll import a JPG and MOV file. The MOV file can then be converted into a GIF with multiple different apps and online converters.

I've also heard rumors that Instagram and Facebok etc will soon be supporting uploads of live photos.
    It's not a gif.
    09-30-2015 09:12 PM
    It's not a gif.
    I'm quite aware it's not a gif. I was explaining the only way that I know of to share a live photo with someone not on an iPhone.
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    10-01-2015 05:49 AM