daily life with the plus

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I got comfortable at with the plus in about a weeks time. Never had any issues with the size. The screen size and battery life is worth it the adjustment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ndogdrumz

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I had an iPhone 5 (which I thought was big coming from a 3GS) and then I got an LG G3 for about 3 months, then imminently went back to Apple with an iPhone 6 Plus and the size is perfect. When I see the phone in someone else's hands, It looks huge, but when I hold it now, the size is not a problem at all. I hope Apple keeps making bigger screened phones because they make gaming, videos, and web browsing a lot better. Not to mention the battery is a tad larger. I am actually thinking about selling my iPad Air due to the size of the 6+. I wear mainly gym shorts everywhere I go and the only time the phone kind of falls out of my pocket is when I get into my car. I use a thin Insignia case, and sometimes no case. If anyone ever asks what phone size to get, I always recommend the Plus. Well worth the extra money and size. I can promise you will be happier with the bigger size.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I too love mine, coming from a 6 plus I think this phone is what the 6 plus should have been all along. I am used to the size and find it very easy to carry around and use. I like the fact that I use both thumbs when text messaging or using tapatalk. This thing fits my hands perfectly.

RobbyRob

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
If the iPhone 6s had the same size battery as the 6s+ I would go with the smaller of the two. The 6s+ battery is what makes this phone great. Can't complain.
b3cc12bfb56316d6c3fcae4e4fcfceaa.jpg

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I've been using a Plus sized phone for over a year now. It took me a week or so to get used to the size and now I couldn't go back to a smaller size-and I have average sized female hands. I can still one-hand the phone when needed. I certainly had to adjust my grip from the smaller phone, but once I did that, the size was perfectly manageable. But I also rarely pocket it-it's either in my hand, on a table next to me, or in my purse. But hats no different than how I carried the 5S.
As for all the new technical stuff and the speed of the phone, it's great and I can echo the couple of posts above me about those features.

My exact thoughts!!! I have average female hands as well & one handed use isn't an issue. I learned to adjust my grip over a year ago & it second nature now.

I own both the 6s & 6s plus & honestly you can't go wrong with either but the Plus will always be my main.

Last edited:

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
OP - if portability and pocketability are some of your primary concerns, get the 6S. But if you value the larger screen, better battery life and OIS for the camera, then get the 6S Plus, knowing that portability/pocketability won't be as good.

I live with a Plus (S Plus now, Plus before) on a daily basis and it works well for me. I don't go the gym so that's not an issue for me. If I did, I'd leave in the car.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW