How often are you using 3D Touch?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Way less than I thought I would. Most uses don't really save time. It's just a different way to do something. Some are cool for what they do. Some, like 3D Touch on the OneDrive app icon, are ridiculous!

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Way less than I thought I would. Most uses don't really save time. It's just a different way to do something. Some are cool for what they do. Some, like 3D Touch on the OneDrive app icon, are ridiculous!

Yeah, I noticed that 3D Touch on OneDrive serves no purpose for me. Maybe they should change options to things like upload item or something

Adawg1203

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Tried to condition myself that it was there and to use it. Just can't. As someone stated earlier I think it quicker to just tap and go.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I noticed that 3D Touch on OneDrive serves no purpose for me. Maybe they should change options to things like upload item or something

I emailed them about it. Just got a runaround. It wants to take me directly to the OneNote app. That after I have to log in. SMH

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Not at all here. Forgot about it till I saw this post honestly. Lol.

LOL ...same here. WOW, I just don't think about it. The last time I used it was the Google update for 3D Touch just to take a screenshot and post.

I really need to take advantage of this feature.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm surprised by people not using or appreciating the feature. It's really great, our at least for my use. It's a time our at least tap saver.

That comment comes after a period of forgetting it was there, and waiting for more apps that use it.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I knew I was using it but didn't realize how much until I bought a Note 5 and found myself pressing on app icons for short cuts and pressing on my keyboard to move the cursor. Turns out it's more intuitive than I realized.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW