That's good, I'm glad for you I can't wait to get mine, but i'm quite picky and i can hardly find a good quality one. I tend to find all kind of faults to the iPhone i buy
    Thanks! Sorry to hear your bad experience. I've had a couple of exchange in the past at Apple Store and so far they are all good. Maybe it depends on a certain Apple location. Still, they shouldn't be doing that.
    09-29-2015 07:22 PM
    Thanks! Sorry to hear your bad experience. I've had a couple of exchange in the past at Apple Store and so far they are all good. Maybe it depends on a certain Apple location. Still, they shouldn't be doing that.
    I found that lots of people end up with a phone that has some sorts of problems, but they don't notice it. I bought mine from the Apple Store in Barcelona. Even the replacements had problems...as i said, most people don't mind and i don't want to point them out, because it ruins the phone for them . When you see them, you can't unsee them
    09-29-2015 07:31 PM
    That's smart to reserve one ! Making a appointment would have only told you sorry we don't have any you will have to wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    EagleFox007 likes this.
    09-29-2015 07:39 PM
    That's smart to reserve one ! Making a appointment would have only told you sorry we don't have any you will have to wait!

I figured that would happen that's why i did it this way. But the guy who replaced my phone said I should have gone through Apple genius so they can properly document the issue I'm having. Well, too late :-) Anyway, I'm sure if I went thorough the genius appointment, I can't guarantee I can get a replacement right away.
    09-29-2015 07:49 PM
    I figured that would happen that's why i did it this way. But the guy who replaced my phone said I should have gone through Apple genius so they can properly document the issue I'm having. Well, too late :-) Anyway, I'm sure if I went thorough the genius appointment, I can't guarantee I can get a replacement right away.
    I would said figure the paperwork out later lol

daniesy likes this.
    09-29-2015 07:59 PM
    I would said figure the paperwork out later lol

LOL!
    09-29-2015 08:03 PM
31 12