Issues with screen on iPhone 6S Plus

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
My screen is having some uneven subtle black spot on top and on bottom left of the corner. Anyone having this issue? I was going to try going to my local store but they are out of stock so I called Apple and they are sending me a new one.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You're the first person who has posted about this from what I've read thus far. Anyway, hopefully the replacement device will not have the "uneven subtle black spot".

law2010

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
My screen is having some uneven subtle black spot on top and on bottom left of the corner. Anyone having this issue? I was going to try going to my local store but they are out of stock so I called Apple and they are sending me a new one.

That stinks. I am sorry to read that you got a dud. My 6S Plus is perfect.

I hope your phone arrives fast!

precon22

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
Mine has that issue on the right side I'm going to apple on Saturday hoping for a replacement.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Mine has that issue on the right side I'm going to apple on Saturday hoping for a replacement.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Just got mine replaced yesterday. I made a reservation for the phone at Apple Store online as soon as I found my iPhone model is available. Let me know how it goes on yours?

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
How your new one looking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm very happy now! :). I can now enjoy it without worrying or getting annoyed with screen issue. You're paying a premium phone so there's no reason not to exchange it if you feel you're not fully satisfied.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Anyone notice any unresponsiveness on links in Safari using the 6s Plus or 6s. I Google something and tap a link, and nothing happens. Doesn't happen every time. But enough.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods