This time due to the sheer size of the screen real estate on the 6s plus, I'm using the Belkin invisglass. It was a bear for me to install - couldn't get it perfect even with the alignment frame they provide. But now that's it's on it looks great. They also provide lifetime warranty.
    10-03-2015 08:24 AM
    *For anyone having trouble with dust while installing a screen protector*. Turn your shower on hot and close the door. Wait for the room to get steamy and then apply the protector. This will prevent any dust from getting in your way.
    10-03-2015 08:45 AM
    I've never used a screen protector...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-03-2015 01:57 PM
    3D Touch is based on pressure. It measures how deep you're pressing your screen. No matter what screen protector you are using, it will not affect the functionality.
    10-04-2015 12:30 PM
    Never have, and never will. And I've never had a scratched screen either.
    Mine as well. I stopped using it since iPhone 3GS came out and never had issues with scratches. I guess people with bad experience tend to use it and I can't blame them.
    Last edited by EagleFox007; 10-04-2015 at 09:00 PM.
    10-04-2015 12:35 PM
    Never have, doubt I ever will. I've tried them out on friend's phones and I can't stand the way they feel. The only time I've ever had a scratch was on my 6+. I had two tiny scratches that you could only see when shining up against a light. I consider them battle scars.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
    10-04-2015 01:06 PM
    I used a screen protector on my white/gold 6 Plus...but I think it looks like crap on my space grey model, so I took it off and I'm totally happy with that decision. If it scratches, it scratches...the Zagg Glass protector did not look the same on this variant though, and was cut a bit too close to the Touch ID/home button, so it had to go.
    10-04-2015 01:08 PM
    I would usually use them though over the years I think I only had one or two that were perfect installs which I think one was on a 3S. One phone I went through 2 or 3 and never was perfect no matter how well it was cleaned. So this time I would like to use one but not going to keep buying them because I screw up the install.
    I learned my lesson of always using a protector because I dropped a 3GS version and cracked the screen. Since then I've been using covers. It also helps for resale value.
    10-04-2015 09:00 PM
    Try setting 3DTouch sensitivity to light.
    10-04-2015 10:26 PM
    I just put a Zagg glass on my 6s plus and now peek works but not pop, I have to lift my finger from the glass and re-touch to open the app. My peek and pop worked as it should before the protector was put on.
    Try setting 3D Touch sensitivity to light.
    My 6s Plus works fine with Zagg glass installed.
    10-04-2015 10:28 PM
    Try setting 3D Touch sensitivity to light.
    My 6s Plus works fine with Zagg glass installed.
    I set mine to light even without a screen protector. I felt like I was going to punch a hole through my phone when it was on medium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-05-2015 07:55 AM
    I haven't used a screen protector on this phone yet but I'm waiting to get a tempered glass in the mail tomorrow.
    10-06-2015 11:20 PM
    I've been using a screen protector since my first smartphone (Blackberry 8330). My norrmal routine is to purchase the device, purchase a case and purchase a screen protector before leaving the store, but this time I only purchased my iPhone and a case. I'm really on the fence concerning using a screen protector this time, especially with 3D Touch and the harder screen technology that Apple has created. Not quite sure yet what I'm going to do, it's been a long time since I've used a device without screen protection and it looks ...GREAT!!!
    10-07-2015 12:03 AM
    I've been using a screen protector since my first smartphone (Blackberry 8330). My norrmal routine is to purchase the device, purchase a case and purchase a screen protector before leaving the store, but this time I only purchased my iPhone and a case. I'm really on the fence concerning using a screen protector this time, especially with 3D Touch and the harder screen technology that Apple has created. Not quite sure yet what I'm going to do, it's been a long time since I've used a device without screen protection and it looks ...GREAT!!!

See, you can try to murder your screen with a knife and it won't scratch. Just make sure it's in a case.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
    Spencerdl likes this.
    10-07-2015 12:15 AM
    I have always used a Screen Protector with my Apple Accessories - At first it was the Clear Film Screen Protectors, then Matte (Anti Glare) Screen Protectors.

Next up was the Tempered Glass Screen Protectors for the iPhone 4S & 5S that I had but then when I went to the iPhone 6 - It was an Edge To Edge Screen Protector (White).

Now I have my iPhone 6S - I have decided to order the Titanium iPhone 6S Screen Protector (Black) for my iPhone 6S.

I have bought this one from Screen Protectors UK - Website [redacted] seem to have a large selection and also got 10% Discount Code - SAVE10 at the checkout.

I had used Zagg before but felt paying 30 - 40 for there protectors weren't great especially when they didn't offer full edge to edge protection. The
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 10-07-2015 at 07:44 AM.
    10-07-2015 04:54 AM
    yes i using tempered glass protector in my mobile screen...
    10-07-2015 05:57 AM
66 123