Will the glass screen protectors work with 3D Touch? ...

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
They have a version that does (which I think looks weird), but this one goes right to the point the screen starts curving into the aluminum like most screen protectors do

^^^this is the one I'm using on mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
Used an Anker one for my 6S Plus. I used Tech armor which was great, but the Anker has an easier install which just means there is tape to help align it.

I should've used painter's take for my other one.

I had a Zagg for my 6 Plus, but that eventually cracks and it is a shame for something that is expensive while the cheaper alternatives are a better option.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Used an Anker one for my 6S Plus. I used Tech armor which was great, but the Anker has an easier install which just means there is tape to help align it.

I should've used painter's take for my other one.

I had a Zagg for my 6 Plus, but that eventually cracks and it is a shame for something that is expensive while the cheaper alternatives are a better option.

Do you showing a picture of the front of phone with protector on? Please!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm using Anker glass from Amazon prime $6.99 shipped and it works great with 3D Touch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gbdog

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone with the zagg glass getting peek but no pop. I firm press for peek and harder press wont pop, I have to lift my finger from glass and re-touch to open the app.

Lyall Demorrow

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone with the zagg glass getting peek but no pop. I firm press for peek and harder press wont pop, I have to lift my finger from glass and re-touch to open the app.

Which app are you trying this in? I have been using peek and pop in Mail and it seems to work fine. I have the Zagg HD Glass from Best Buy.

gbdog

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Maybe Im wrong but pre Zagg if I firm pressed I got peek and continued with a harder press got pop, and that opened what ever supported app I was using, now to get pop to open the app I have to release press and tap to open....

gbdog

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Well...after further review the Zagg is .4mm thick, Apple says .3mm will work so that .1mm in my case makes a diff. Zagg offers a 30 day money back so Im good there.

jlgraham

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I have a glass screen protector from New Trent,= that is .3mm, and it usually works just fine. Occasionally I have issues when trying to force touch on the keyboard to bring up the trackpad. I sometimes have to tap in the text field to place the cursor and then try the trackpad again, but it's very intermittent.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2