Will the glass screen protectors work with 3D Touch? ...

speedmaster

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
Thinking about getting one of those hard glass screen protectors for the 6S+. Will they work with 3D Touch, oe is that an issue?

Thanks,
Chris

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Protector makers that want to sell them will make sure their marketing conveys the fact their products work with the new phones and features... Most of them will. Caveat emptor.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I immediately put the Zagg glass protector on mine when I got home last night...have not noticed any different functionality vs. what I was experiencing all day without it, so I would say that it has no adverse effect on 3D Touch.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I immediately put the Zagg glass protector on mine when I got home last night...have not noticed any different functionality vs. what I was experiencing all day without it, so I would say that it has no adverse effect on 3D Touch.

How is it on the edge when pressing/swiping to activate the app switcher?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lyall Demorrow

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I've got an invisible shield glass hd and don't have a single problem with the 3D Touch

Me too. I called Zagg and made sure before I purchased the screen protector, and the guy said that the glass shield is the only one he recommends. He said that the HDX and the original are too thick.

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Using a Spigen GlasstR Slim, 3D Touch is working perfect for me.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
How is it on the edge when pressing/swiping to activate the app switcher?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feels the same as it did without it on there...there is literally zero difference, in my experience over the last 2 days, with the protector on or off the screen (in terms of 3D Touch).

KelseyRo4

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
I just put one on that I consider to be fairly thick, and it's working just fine. The screen quality doesn't look as good though :/