Screen difference...is it just me?

Eddster

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Is it just me or does the screen on the 6s Plus look better than the 6 Plus? I know they're the same resolution but I somehow think the screen on the 6s Plus looks better, sharper. Maybe it's just a case of the "new shiny object" jollies. Anyone else notice a difference?

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Is it just me or does the screen on the 6s Plus look better than the 6 Plus? I know they're the same resolution but I somehow think the screen on the 6s Plus looks better, sharper. Maybe it's just a case of the "new shiny object" jollies. Anyone else notice a difference?

Mine is brighter and better contrast than my 6 plus. I compared them side by side. It can also be the different manufacturers of the screen that Apple uses. Some screens are better than the others. They are never the same.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
It could be, or it might just seem brighter because it's a new device.

We know they had to make some changes to the screen technology for 3D Touch. This could have something to do with it. I think I say something in how pixels/light (not sure if this is correct) reflect with the new screen. I believe they said there is less loss or something along those lines. If I find the article I'll post it.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I see a difference. The screen of the 6S Plus seems sharper and crisper. It's one of those things that if you never saw it, it wouldn't matter, as the 6 Plus screen was great. But now that I have seen it, the screen on the 6 Plus seems not quite as clear.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW