New iPhone 6s Plus lagging.

e911emt83

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
They need to get there S*&^ together and fix this.. I don't think they are acknowledging a issue with this which is extremely important.. It affects the reliability and use of our phones.. Its unreal how sloppy they have become.. They never released beta every week.. It shows how fast and non careless they have been...

meyer

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
Yeah it was just software, after 9.2 beta 4 it got A LOT better still some delay but not nearly as bad like maybe 5-6 sec delay 10% of the time. I did see an increase in the amount of times it misses though

I'm running beta 4 as well and this is accurate but I'd still say mine says "try again" at least 30% of the time. Before the beta it missed a lot. Sometimes I make sure I press it square as can be and it misses. Usually the 2nd tap works pretty quick tho.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I'm running beta 4 as well and this is accurate but I'd still say mine says "try again" at least 30% of the time. Before the beta it missed a lot. Sometimes I make sure I press it square as can be and it misses. Usually the 2nd tap works pretty quick tho.

My try again is like 3/4 times a day which doesnt bother me one bit. The lag for me is still there on the scanner but it's w.e at this point

meyer

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm slightly more but we shouldn't have to "deal" with it when paying an absurd amount of money for these devices anymore. I guess that's technology, though.

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm slightly more but we shouldn't have to "deal" with it when paying an absurd amount of money for these devices anymore. I guess that's technology, though.

We're being conditioned to expect it and to not be too critical of it. I gotta say, I have a lot of conditioning coming from the Android scene of a few years ago. As annoying as my iPhone might get, it's nothing like my Galaxy S3 was, not to mention the Galaxy Exhibit II 4G that can before it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods