New iPhone 6s Plus lagging.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
iOS 9.1 was just released. That could potentially address some of this. I haven't loaded it yet, but wanted to let you know.

tvouge

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
I've had slowdown/stuttering on a two occasions since the update. Hard reset seems to clear it up. I haven't noticed anything obviously causing this. Hopefully just a minor software issue they'll fix soon.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
My 6s+ was lagging as soon as I switched from my 6s. When I unlocked it it was froze for maybe 2-4 seconds. After a 6 hrs it was snappy and runs like it should very snappy and am very happy with it.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
My 6s+ was lagging as soon as I switched from my 6s. When I unlocked it it was froze for maybe 2-4 seconds. After a 6 hrs it was snappy and runs like it should very snappy and am very happy with it.

Also I just tested both. Seems like there is a 1-2 second lag on my 6s. After I use the fingerprint scanner to unlock it. My 6s+ has zero lag. Odd

e911emt83

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I have been doing so super apple lab behind the scenes testing and have found that when unlocking the 6s plus with fingerprint reader is when having the lag issue, when using passcode or other code option there is no issue...

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have been doing so super apple lab behind the scenes testing and have found that when unlocking the 6s plus with fingerprint reader is when having the lag issue, when using passcode or other code option there is no issue...

WOW, I'm finding there is no lag whatsoever with the fingerprint reader (Touch ID second generation), if anything it's toooo FAST.

Morac

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
WOW, I'm finding there is no lag whatsoever with the fingerprint reader (Touch ID second generation), if anything it's toooo FAST.

It doesn't actually lag until after the screen unlocks. The screen unlocks really quickly, but then sometimes the screen lags after the home screen starts to display.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It doesn't actually lag until after the screen unlocks. The screen unlocks really quickly, but then sometimes the screen lags after the home screen starts to display.

Oh okay....nope, I don't have that problem either. Sometimes I forget and tap the home button twice and get my credit card..LOL

Morac

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
Oh okay....nope, I don't have that problem either. Sometimes I forget and tap the home button twice and get my credit card..LOL

Do you ever see the clock in the status bar (or the whole status bar) disappear briefly? That's a sign of it. I actually had it, then it went away and then came back after iOS 9.1 was released.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR