How do you like your iPhone 6S Plus

Peaco

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
I'm coming from a 6 and I love my 6s Plus! Can never go back to a smaller screen now. Not sure about people saying the 6 Plus had lagging issues but my 6s Plus is buttery smooth and lightning quick! Waiting for my Dbrand skin. :)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
What! Afaik, Sean is smack dab in the middle of Gen X. A bit younger than me, but not so much that I'd call him a "younger person".

When you get to that age where KFC gives you a senior citizens discount without you asking, everyone under 50 looks like a "younger person".

joe_m_p

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
One day we'll get a higher resolution screen. One day. I like how I can record 4K video but not be able to watch it on my own damn phone. Thanks Apple.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Why so angry? You're obviously a younger person, I hate to see you over-reacting to something so trivial.

Not angry at all, nor was I overreacting...it was a simple and clear response to the comment. I'd like to think my late 30's are "young", but my body regularly reminds me that this very quickly becomes a dream...thanks anyways. I'm curious though...for something you deemed so "trivial", why the response? Why not just move on if it's so insignificant?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
After having my 6s Plus for almost three days now, it's what I imagined it would be. I am VERY satisfied and VERY HAPPY I decided to upgrade from my 6 Plus.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Picked up my 6s+ on launch day and it is a solid improvement over the 6+. Really liking 3D Touch. So far, even with all the additional attention my device is getting, the battery life is better than the 6+.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
One day we'll get a higher resolution screen. One day. I like how I can record 4K video but not be able to watch it on my own damn phone. Thanks Apple.

There is absolutly nothing wrong with the 6s Plus resolution...IMHO. Obviously you think so because this is the third thread that I've read about your dislike about the 6s Plus screen resolution and it really makes me wonder if you have a 6s Plus at all. Your signature states that you're using a S5. I have found that the colors on Andriod devices are not natural.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Thank you! I'll go look for one.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4

You can try AT&T stores. They are stocked up with them all over Sacramento. You might luck out in your neck of the woods. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
You can try AT&T stores. They are stocked up with them all over Sacramento. You might luck out in your neck of the woods. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Yah I stopped by the Gallery Place AT&T store in DC but I didn't see any. I'll probably rose from the AT&T website.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus

Peaco

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
I'm absolutely loving it. Coming from a 6..I can't believe what I was missing. Glad I went with the Plus this year. Battery life and screen real estate alone is worth it. Takes some getting used to handling one handed but I can manage and my hands are adjusting better every day.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2