How do you like your iPhone 6S Plus

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried any other Bluetooth devices just in case?

I got it!! I just kept trying to pair it. That wheel just kept on spinning. Finally I noticed the lights change on the headset. Still nothing, but I knew it was trying. Then it finally connected after about 15 minutes of trying.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
That's rough. I was at the apple store today getting my 6 replaced because the offset front camera came back again (3rd time) and apparently they can't replace displays on the 6 after its been upgraded to ios 9 so I got a brand new device. Next to me was a young man with a shattered 6s+ (yes after 1 day) and with apple care they didn't even attempt to replace the display, just gave him a new one on the spot. Suprised they didn't do the same for you.

That doesn't make any sense. I just replaced my daughters 6 screen at a Apple Store and she was on iOS 9. Software shouldn't have anything to do with it. But at least gave you a new device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I love that if I want to check the time I can't light up my screen with a registered finger on try home button because it'll unlock. Touch ID is extremely fast.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I am LOVING THIS DEVICE!!!!!! This is SO TOTALLY the best iPhone EVER.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I feel like 9.1 should alleviate some of these bugs... Search isn't working like it on my device. Some of the apps that are integrated with search don't yield any results... Anyone having this problem?

Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
First full day. I like it. I'm not in love with it. Just finished installing my apps and setting up my home screen and, man I miss android right now. This is taking a bit to get used to. I keep looking for a true back button. I love Touch ID. Love the speed. Not a fan of the multitasking or the notifications. The battery is amazing. Pulled it off the charger around 8am. I'm currently at 47%. I'm giving it a solid week to decide if I'll stick with or go back to my Note 4 and upgrade to the Note 5. I have to satisfy my iPhone curiosity.

Sent from my iPad Air 2

It took me about 5 weeks to get used to the 6 plus. I went and bought the note 5 and took it back and got the 6s plus. The battery life and the apps are keeping me on ios for now. I used to change to every new android phone probably 5 to 8 times a year and now with apple I can just stick to one new phone a year. But I can tell you it took me a long time to fully commit to the iphone.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
It took me about 5 weeks to get used to the 6 plus. I went and bought the note 5 and took it back and got the 6s plus. The battery life and the apps are keeping me on ios for now. I used to change to every new android phone probably 5 to 8 times a year and now with apple I can just stick to one new phone a year. But I can tell you it took me a long time to fully commit to the iphone.

In as the same way for a long time, kept waiting my money but since I'v decided to stick with iOS I have saved money and time.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site

That's where I am now. I used to buy every yes every new android phone hat came out to try it. It has been nice to just use the iPhone and not have to switch several times a year. Plus my wife doesn't yell at me anymore

Tr14more

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Love my 6s Plus - I've had the 6 Plus for around a year, the curve was slight, but once I got over curve of the size. I would say it's hands down a perfect phone. that said the 6s Plus is a next generation of AWESOME!

tlds

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
I like the little touches but it has a lag before opening apps. It also has a lag before opening webpages. I'm still getting use to the 3D touch, but I like it. So far overall it has been good, not great.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit