How do you like your iPhone 6S Plus

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Like it, except, THE BLUETOOTH DOES NOT WORK!!.
Apple says send it back and order another phone! Huh? They want to refund me and order another 6s Plus! So I wait until they get stock in. Geezer! They had me wipe my phone today, after spending hours setting it up. However, the nice Apple lady felt sorry for me and is sending me a black Apple leather case free! so I bide my time until there's a 64 gb space gray 6s Plus available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's rough. I was at the apple store today getting my 6 replaced because the offset front camera came back again (3rd time) and apparently they can't replace displays on the 6 after its been upgraded to ios 9 so I got a brand new device. Next to me was a young man with a shattered 6s+ (yes after 1 day) and with apple care they didn't even attempt to replace the display, just gave him a new one on the spot. Suprised they didn't do the same for you.

metrix

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I'm loving this phone so far. Going from a 5 inch screen (htc one m8) to the 6s plus makes things tricky. i'm still trying to get used to the size and feel in the hand. Other than that, I really do enjoy the clean interface. Everything just looks more crisp. So far my favorite feature is live photos. I've got a two year old girl and the pictures that come from the camera are great. Then when you see the live photo, it's just a nice little extra that I'm really enjoying. Other things I'm really liking are, obviously, the battery life, touch ID is lightning fast, and damn it feels good to use iMessages again.

Some things I'm not liking: Mostly just the iOS app launcher. It's just plain and not very well implemented IMO. Sorry guys, but Android (stock, thank you) wins here.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
What have you tried to connect via Bluetooth? I thought I was having trouble with mine connecting to my Camry, but it ended up just being me forgetting how to use the awful menus on the Camry touchscreen ('08 Camry with nav).

Headphones. They pair perfect with my 5.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
That's rough. I was at the apple store today getting my 6 replaced because the offset front camera came back again (3rd time) and apparently they can't replace displays on the 6 after its been upgraded to ios 9 so I got a brand new device. Next to me was a young man with a shattered 6s+ (yes after 1 day) and with apple care they didn't even attempt to replace the display, just gave him a new one on the spot. Suprised they didn't do the same for you.

I'm 80 miles from a store. I was on the phone. Not too many 64 gb 6s Plus anywhere. Maybe 16.

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
On the original 6+ with one gig of RAM, some apps refresh like safari when you put it in the background for a bit. Any word on how the phone handles background apps with its 2gb?

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
On the original 6+ with one gig of RAM, some apps refresh like safari when you put it in the background for a bit. Any word on how the phone handles background apps with its 2gb?

So far for me, it's been awesome... My apps haven't been refreshing as much, if at all!

Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

I am assuming they didn't have any in Stock to give to him?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

If it works as the iPad Air 2 does with the same amount if RAM it pretty much solves it but I find it does reset if you wait a long time but that should be expected imo

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I am assuming they didn't have any in Stock to give to him?

Why couldn't he just go to the Apple Store and warranty it... Would that just be easier! Doesn't make sense to me that if you ordered online that you would've had to send it in by mail.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Why couldn't he just go to the Apple Store and warranty it... Would that just be easier! Doesn't make sense to me that if you ordered online that you would've had to send it in by mail.

He could but still might not have any avaliable to exchange..... Maybe all the ones they have to exchange with was already used? Idk the situation.

I had an issue with a launch iPhone 4 and they did it for me but who knows if they have stock.

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
He could but still might not have any avaliable to exchange..... Maybe all the ones they have to exchange with was already used? Idk the situation.

I had an issue with a launch iPhone 4 and they did it for me but who knows if they have stock.

They usually don't sell all the iPhones, some of them go specifically to be used as replacements. And there stock for that is actually pretty healthy. Got this info from someone at an Apple Store once.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
They usually don't sell all the iPhones, some of them go specifically to be used as replacements. And there stock for that is actually pretty healthy. Got this info from someone at an Apple Store once.

I know this but once again perhaps they are out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
First full day. I like it. I'm not in love with it. Just finished installing my apps and setting up my home screen and, man I miss android right now. This is taking a bit to get used to. I keep looking for a true back button. I love Touch ID. Love the speed. Not a fan of the multitasking or the notifications. The battery is amazing. Pulled it off the charger around 8am. I'm currently at 47%. I'm giving it a solid week to decide if I'll stick with or go back to my Note 4 and upgrade to the Note 5. I have to satisfy my iPhone curiosity.

Sent from my iPad Air 2

I don't miss the back button. I like the back swipe better but I'm a webOS guy so maybe that's why. It just makes more sense to me. They've started to implement a somewhat clunky back button in iOS 9 but it is kind of cool being able to jump back to the app you arrived from. They can do it better though. Notifications certainly have a way to go. It seems marginal improvements over time but they need to make some more progress. Love the quick reply with texts. I'm fine with the multitasking in iOS. I don't find it really less effective than Android for my uses.

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
No idea how I feel right now. I'm an android fan using my first iPhone. I have an iPad Air 2 that I like. Hopefully this thing will grow on me over the next two weeks. It's definitely snappy and smooth. It will definitely take some getting used to.

Definitely gonna take some getting used to but I'm sure your gonna love it I was a android user been with iPhone for 2 years now every now and then I want to go back but I don't think I can give up my quality with apple sometimes they take forever to implement what people want like more megapixels and ran for example but there all about the quality and making sure it's just right and you don't have a product that becomes crap in a couple months something I've seen so much with android users they will love the phone for a while then stop hardly seen iPhone users that became unhappy with their phone but yeah... Hope you enjoy man!

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
The joy of the s-cycle. Just like the 5s compared to the 5, the 4S compared to the 4.

I've been buying each new model since the 5. I'm going to try to limit myself to the s-cycle from here. I'll try!

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Good idea was gonna hold off till the next but think I'll trade my plus for the s plus since the s models are the more polished versions makes more sense to get those lines good idea!

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
First full day. I like it. I'm not in love with it. Just finished installing my apps and setting up my home screen and, man I miss android right now. This is taking a bit to get used to. I keep looking for a true back button. I love Touch ID. Love the speed. Not a fan of the multitasking or the notifications. The battery is amazing. Pulled it off the charger around 8am. I'm currently at 47%. I'm giving it a solid week to decide if I'll stick with or go back to my Note 4 and upgrade to the Note 5. I have to satisfy my iPhone curiosity.

Sent from my iPad Air 2

That's good your giving it time but I think you might need more then a week my wife misses the back button as well she barley made the switch this year and that's the only thing she misses

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

80 miles?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73