Ugh I'm so jelly reading all these comments!! Hurry up T-Mobile and ship my phone!!

The Lannisters send their regards.
    Sekelani Zwambila likes this.
    09-26-2015 05:16 AM
    A cursor pops up and you select keys or is it a swype-like feature?
    A cursor pops up and you can place it where the word or letter is missing and also selecting keys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-26-2015 05:24 AM
    My first iPhone. What's to say? It's beautiful.

I'm also really liking the white front a lot more than I thought I would.
    charmguru and ChuckG73 like this.
    09-26-2015 05:25 AM
    Coming from an iP5 this thing is blazing. Love the screen size and 3D touch. Still getting used to holding it though.
    charmguru likes this.
    09-26-2015 08:10 AM
    I am super impressed with the 6s Plus .. This thing is so snappy, I can't believe how fast it runs. Not a single stutter, so freaking awesome. This is the phone that the original 6 plus should have been all along. Wow!
    The joy of the s-cycle. Just like the 5s compared to the 5, the 4S compared to the 4.

I've been buying each new model since the 5. I'm going to try to limit myself to the s-cycle from here. I'll try!

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    ReeseyKups likes this.
    09-26-2015 08:23 AM
    Really dig this phone, and I'm just coming from a 6 Plus. I can only imagine what it's like coming from an older device.

Here are my favorite things about the 6S Plus (so far):

1. 2 GB of RAM is noticeable - ultra fast and lag free throughout the entire device
    2. Touch ID is super fast
    3. 3D Touch is very, very cool
    4. New camera is even better
    5. Screen seems "sharper" even thought it's the same resolution (maybe it's just me...)
    6. Refined vibration motor is very nice and will no longer wake the dead
    09-26-2015 10:36 AM
    Touch ID is too fast on the lock screen. I don't see it. I missed my alerts this morning. It's so fast it bypasses the lock screen. Need to redo my prints to make it more difficult.

09-26-2015 10:41 AM
    I like being able to say Hey Siri and she pops up without having to touch the home button.
    Thats awesome

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    09-26-2015 10:43 AM
    Really dig this phone, and I'm just coming from a 6 Plus. I can only imagine what it's like coming from an older device.

Here are my favorite things about the 6S Plus (so far):

1. 2 GB of RAM is noticeable - ultra fast and lag free throughout the entire device
    I'm really glad that's the case. More RAM makes me happy
    2. Touch ID is super fast
    3. 3D Touch is very, very cool
    4. New camera is even better
    5. Screen seems "sharper" even thought it's the same resolution (maybe it's just me...)
    Is it brighter or is the LCD technology different?
    6. Refined vibration motor is very nice and will no longer wake the dead
    Thank goodness. Haha!
    09-26-2015 12:17 PM
    I'm coming from a 4s to a 6s plus so I can only imagine what it would be like for me HURRY UP STUPID PHONE LOL!!
    shief24 likes this.
    09-26-2015 05:12 PM
    Really liking it so far. Coming from the 5s. Holding something this large takes some getting used to. My hand/wrist sometimes hurts from the stretching so I'm still learning how to hold it. I do wish iOS played better with real estate. I feel like it's time to abandon the strict grid or at least let people just place apps at the bottom instead of relying on something like reachability. Maybe the "back button" should be more translucent in the middle of the screen. Things like that.

3D Touch is cool but still kind of pointless in its current state. Take the photo app for example. Why would you use 3D Touch to take a photo. I understand the time saved for selfies but just a regular photo. It just opening the app like you would have to. I hope they expand on the use more otherwise I'll probably sparingly use it except for the trackpad functionality. It would be nice if you could have actual functionality without opening the app. Interesting to see where they will or will not take it.

-Screen is fantastic.
    -Speed is insane. Maybe too fast at times if that makes any sense.
    -Haven't fooled around with live photo too much.

Still not sure whether or not I will downgrade to a regular 6s for the smaller size. That all depends on if I still feel pain from using the +. I hope not as I really do enjoy the larger screen.
    09-26-2015 08:02 PM
    I picked mine up in space gray already and will set it up when I get home later.

I saw the Rose Gold for the first time in person while I waited for them to bring my phone out and it's even more disgusting than I anticipated.
    09-26-2015 08:18 PM
    I agree superjudge... the force touch makes no sense to me. It's quicker to press twitter or camera app as opposed to force touch delay with the menus. I guess I'm curious to see what develops down the road.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    09-26-2015 08:21 PM
    First full day. I like it. I'm not in love with it. Just finished installing my apps and setting up my home screen and, man I miss android right now. This is taking a bit to get used to. I keep looking for a true back button. I love Touch ID. Love the speed. Not a fan of the multitasking or the notifications. The battery is amazing. Pulled it off the charger around 8am. I'm currently at 47%. I'm giving it a solid week to decide if I'll stick with or go back to my Note 4 and upgrade to the Note 5. I have to satisfy my iPhone curiosity.

Sent from my iPad Air 2
    09-26-2015 08:25 PM
    Like it, except, THE BLUETOOTH DOES NOT WORK!!.
    Apple says send it back and order another phone! Huh? They want to refund me and order another 6s Plus! So I wait until they get stock in. Geezer! They had me wipe my phone today, after spending hours setting it up. However, the nice Apple lady felt sorry for me and is sending me a black Apple leather case free! so I bide my time until there's a 64 gb space gray 6s Plus available.

zerog46, violetjune and jnew619 like this.
    09-26-2015 09:02 PM
    Like it, except, THE BLUETOOTH DOES NOT WORK!!.
    Apple says send it back and order another phone! Huh? They want to refund me and order another 6s Plus! So I wait until they get stock in. Geezer! They had me wipe my phone today, after spending hours setting it up. However, the nice Apple lady felt sorry for me and is sending me a black Apple leather case free! so I bide my time until there's a 64 gb space gray 6s Plus available.

That's rough. I was at the apple store today getting my 6 replaced because the offset front camera came back again (3rd time) and apparently they can't replace displays on the 6 after its been upgraded to ios 9 so I got a brand new device. Next to me was a young man with a shattered 6s+ (yes after 1 day) and with apple care they didn't even attempt to replace the display, just gave him a new one on the spot. Suprised they didn't do the same for you.
    09-26-2015 09:21 PM
    I'm loving this phone so far. Going from a 5 inch screen (htc one m8) to the 6s plus makes things tricky. i'm still trying to get used to the size and feel in the hand. Other than that, I really do enjoy the clean interface. Everything just looks more crisp. So far my favorite feature is live photos. I've got a two year old girl and the pictures that come from the camera are great. Then when you see the live photo, it's just a nice little extra that I'm really enjoying. Other things I'm really liking are, obviously, the battery life, touch ID is lightning fast, and damn it feels good to use iMessages again.

Some things I'm not liking: Mostly just the iOS app launcher. It's just plain and not very well implemented IMO. Sorry guys, but Android (stock, thank you) wins here.
    09-26-2015 09:55 PM
    This has a better build quality where the glass comes together with the frame. My beard doesn't get caught in the edges anymore.
    09-26-2015 09:59 PM
    What have you tried to connect via Bluetooth? I thought I was having trouble with mine connecting to my Camry, but it ended up just being me forgetting how to use the awful menus on the Camry touchscreen ('08 Camry with nav).
    Headphones. They pair perfect with my 5.

09-26-2015 10:39 PM
    That's rough. I was at the apple store today getting my 6 replaced because the offset front camera came back again (3rd time) and apparently they can't replace displays on the 6 after its been upgraded to ios 9 so I got a brand new device. Next to me was a young man with a shattered 6s+ (yes after 1 day) and with apple care they didn't even attempt to replace the display, just gave him a new one on the spot. Suprised they didn't do the same for you.
    I'm 80 miles from a store. I was on the phone. Not too many 64 gb 6s Plus anywhere. Maybe 16.

09-26-2015 10:40 PM
    On the original 6+ with one gig of RAM, some apps refresh like safari when you put it in the background for a bit. Any word on how the phone handles background apps with its 2gb?
    09-26-2015 10:45 PM
    On the original 6+ with one gig of RAM, some apps refresh like safari when you put it in the background for a bit. Any word on how the phone handles background apps with its 2gb?
    So far for me, it's been awesome... My apps haven't been refreshing as much, if at all!

Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    charmguru and shief24 like this.
    09-26-2015 10:48 PM

I am assuming they didn't have any in Stock to give to him?

09-26-2015 10:48 PM
    If it works as the iPad Air 2 does with the same amount if RAM it pretty much solves it but I find it does reset if you wait a long time but that should be expected imo

shief24 likes this.
    09-26-2015 10:49 PM
    I am assuming they didn't have any in Stock to give to him?

Why couldn't he just go to the Apple Store and warranty it... Would that just be easier! Doesn't make sense to me that if you ordered online that you would've had to send it in by mail.

Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    09-26-2015 10:50 PM
152 1234 ...