Every Video I see features Rose Gold

Eddster

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
So I hadn't even considered ordering a rose gold 6s Plus until yesterday. All the new iPhone videos I've seen all feature the rose gold versions and now I really like the way they look. Meanwhile my regular gold phone is currently on the UPS truck for delivery today. Ugh.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Well it's the new color and it makes it very easy to see that it is a 6s/6s+ -- definitely not for me though, Space Gray all-the-way!

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I was actually kind of impressed seeing it in person. So not the PINK I thought it would be. I'm still happy with my silver though. Never got into the gold.

charmguru

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
I was actually kind of impressed seeing it in person. So not the PINK I thought it would be. I'm still happy with my silver though. Never got into the gold.

Same here. I was instantly surprised by the color. It only looks pink to me in certain lights. But people at the post office noticed the new color and asked about it. It looks really nice.

smelton3

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Placing the order at 3AM on the 12th I was nervous about getting rose gold. I definitely wanted the new edition, and have done so with previous iPhones. Now that it's here I am rocking it in a clear case. I was out and about earlier and people know it's the 6s Plus. Currently loving rose gold/pink. The gold 6 is waiting for my SO to get home and do what he chooses with it.

charmguru

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Placing the order at 3AM on the 12th I was nervous about getting rose gold. I definitely wanted the new edition, and have done so with previous iPhones. Now that it's here I am rocking it in a clear case. I was out and about earlier and people know it's the 6s Plus. Currently loving rose gold/pink. The gold 6 is waiting for my SO to get home and do what he chooses with it.

Same here. I'm using a crystal clear hybrid case from spigen. People totally asked me about it because they noticed the color. I LOOOOVEE the color. Salmon pink has been my fav for a really long time and now I can look at it every day.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So I hadn't even considered ordering a rose gold 6s Plus until yesterday. All the new iPhone videos I've seen all feature the rose gold versions and now I really like the way they look. Meanwhile my regular gold phone is currently on the UPS truck for delivery today. Ugh.

Just focus on enjoying the device you ordered, and you'll be fine...:)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
SO LOVING my Rose Gold 6s Plus!!!! Colour and size are PERFECT.
CANT WAIT to get my Rose Gold Sport Watch with the lavender strap.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
This is my first white bezel iPhone (I got gold). I'm loving it, don't think I'll be going back to black/space grey anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The poor Space Gray gets NO air time...anywhere....LOL, If I wasn't into forums I wouldn't even know it was available.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
The poor Space Gray gets NO air time...anywhere....LOL, If I wasn't into forums I wouldn't even know it was available.

I have had the gold and silver iPhone for years and wanted the all black look song went for the space grey iPhone 6s plus this time. Love it

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have had the gold and silver iPhone for years and wanted the all black look song went for the space grey iPhone 6s plus this time. Love it

Yeah, I'm sticking with the Space Gray 6s Plus as well. It's going to look just like my 6 Plus on the outside anyway

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
This phone is the first "pink" thing I've ever chosen in my entire life. I love that I did it. It's not really me but I'm rocking it and don't regret my decision.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods