Share your iPhone 6s Plus Homescreen!

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
what happened to the iPhone??

Constant lag, freezing, phone getting super hot on reboot, constant app crashing, brightness diming once set(auto is off), imessage turning off on its own. I've done numerous iOS reinstalls/wipes and nothing's helped and app store employees aren't helpful.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Constant lag, freezing, phone getting super hot on reboot, constant app crashing, brightness diming once set(auto is off), imessage turning off on its own. I've done numerous iOS reinstalls/wipes and nothing's helped and app store employees aren't helpful.

Have you called Apple or tried a different Apple Store?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Wow, I don't have any of those issues with my 6s Plus. Any idea what's causing all that? Did you restore as new, or from a back up? If from a back up, the problems may be in the back up.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
07176e1650ed8dcc9a18245a3b6ceae4.jpg

1714fdc7d5d820310270ed2ff920547d.jpg

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Have you called Apple or tried a different Apple Store?

Agreed here. You should be covered under the one year manufacturing warranty. Unless the determine the issues are caused because of damage of some kind then that's when  care/provider insurance comes in.

Was it jailbroken at all?

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Wow, I don't have any of those issues with my 6s Plus. Any idea what's causing all that? Did you restore as new, or from a back up? If from a back up, the problems may be in the back up.

Me either. My iPhone 6s Plus runs like "BUTTA"

Wow really? Did it get wet? Dropped?

Agreed here. You should be covered under the one year manufacturing warranty. Unless the determine the issues are caused because of damage of some kind then that's when  care/provider insurance comes in.

Was it jailbroken at all?

I always set as new, Spencer knows my headache and i haven't gotten it wet. I only have one  store and they say my phone isn't broken enough to replace. When i called  they told me it's uncommon to have lag and freezing and app crashes since iOS isn't perfect but it does happen to people. If my phone isn't burning my fingers then it's not a serious issue because the iPhone is a mini computer and moving parts will make the device hot. My device was never jailbroken but this is a replacement device.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I always set as new, Spencer knows my headache and i haven't gotten it wet. I only have one  store and they say my phone isn't broken enough to replace. When i called  they told me it's uncommon to have lag and freezing and app crashes since iOS isn't perfect but it does happen to people. If my phone isn't burning my fingers then it's not a serious issue because the iPhone is a mini computer and moving parts will make the device hot. My device was never jailbroken but this is a replacement device.

Geez what a pain. I'm sorry!! Where did your replacement come from?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox