Visit site
Changed again.
d2854d104d55c5616fffeb4cf54c5c2a.jpg

I can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I should've taken off tomorrow. I only work 4 hours on Fridays so I thought I'd be good, but now I know I'll be up all night looking at pics! I won't get anything done at work but watching the clock until I can leave and pick up my phone!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I should've taken off tomorrow. I only work 4 hours on Fridays so I thought I'd be good, but now I know I'll be up all night looking at pics! I won't get anything done at work but watching the clock until I can leave and pick up my phone!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I have a 5 hour day scheduled for tomorrow... and I work from home... so not sure how much work will actually get done. :D

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Okay guys, so I'm pumped. already gave my wife the 6 plus. She is blown by the size and features of the device.
I'm glad .
It's 11pm here in Australia, so it's not to far from the day I get my 6S plus.
I'll post picks when I get it.
Over and out! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess someone's gonna have sticky fingers tomorrow.......???

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I have one on reserve at the Apple store. Probably not going to pick it up sadly. Last week, I made the decision to just get a regular 6+ but this time get the 64gb. I had the 16gb before and after a while couldn't manage. I didn't want to sign another contract or get the 6s+ outright so...guess i'll get the iPhone 7. Have fun with your new phones people!

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I'll be picking up mine at the local UPS sorting facility tomorrow morning at 8AM. I didn't want to bother hunting down the UPS guy and with work and school, I'm sure he would've shown up when I would be out. I really wanted that Rose Gold but for now I'll rock Space Gray.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
iPhone launch day should be a national holiday. Might as well?about the same amount of work gets done.

It will be for me 👌😏
...I'm taking a paid day off (personal day) tomorrow for my delivery, and I'm looking forward to having most of the day (hopefully) to explore my new space gray 128gb 6s plus goodness.
Case and screen protector already purchased for it, just awaiting its delivery now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods