I've been playing with my brothers plus and it's huge. My thumb really has to do work and it kills my pinky (one hand holding). I'm hoping it's something I get over soon because I really want the big screen.
    Oh really. Hmmmmm

Well I am waiting for hubby to come home so I can go and get hope no one has called me. Been nice not having it but yes I am worried about going that big. But I have done a lot of research and even my hubby said to go the big as people have regretted not going big. So what do you need to be happy for 24 months or longer this time.
    charmguru likes this.
    09-25-2015 01:25 AM
    Good luck
    Imagining your face from your avatar saying those words straight faced is down right hilarious...especially in the random nature you posted it in here.
    09-25-2015 01:34 AM
    Gave my 6 to my 78 yr old mother when I got my 6+ now that is going to one of my sales superstar rep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-25-2015 01:36 AM
    Won't get mine till "maybe" Monday...UPS didn't send it on it's last leg of its journey to my home...
    09-25-2015 01:58 AM
    6S tear down is out. Sure the 6S Plus is soon to follow

https://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/iPho...Teardown/48170
    09-25-2015 02:21 AM
    My credit card just got hit for my Best Buy pre order (6s Plus Gold Verizon). I just checked my order status which has changed to "preparing your item for pickup". I sure hope this means that the status will change to "Ready for pickup" by the time the store opens this morning. I'm so anxious I can't sleep, it's 2:30 AM, on the east coast and I feel like a kid at Christmas.
    09-25-2015 02:30 AM
    Man so jealous of you guys who preordered! Please post impressions and pics when you get y'alls toys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    charmguru likes this.
    09-25-2015 03:22 AM
    My credit card just got hit for my Best Buy pre order (6s Plus Gold Verizon). I just checked my order status which has changed to "preparing your item for pickup". I sure hope this means that the status will change to "Ready for pickup" by the time the store opens this morning. I'm so anxious I can't sleep, it's 2:30 AM, on the east coast and I feel like a kid at Christmas.
    Best Buy hit my card for my 6S Plus but not my wife's (Rose Gold). Hope that doesn't mean that she's not getting hers on launch day.
    09-25-2015 04:49 AM
    I'm in love with this phone so much. It's super fast. The rose gold isn't has Pink has it looks in the Internet. It's pretty subtle.

Sent from my iPhone 6S PLUS in rose Gold using Tapatalk
    charmguru likes this.
    09-25-2015 05:15 AM
    I guess someone's gonna have sticky fingers tomorrow.......???
    Lol. Absolutely. I put a case on the phone has soon has I got it with a screen protector. Not gonna ruin this baby ever!

Sent from my iPhone 6S PLUS in rose Gold using Tapatalk
    Art H likes this.
    09-25-2015 05:17 AM
    Setting here syncing my new toy I was a little worried because of all the Best Buy horror stories I read but they came through. I'm as excited as a fat kid in a candy store
    09-25-2015 02:44 PM
    Best Buy hit my card for my 6S Plus but not my wife's (Rose Gold). Hope that doesn't mean that she's not getting hers on launch day.
    As I expected, even though both phones were on one order, one phone was available (Space Grey 128 GB plus) and my wife's is not (Rose Gold 64GB Plus). Wouldn't be surprised if hers shows up in a few weeks. Because that's how Best Buy rolls - tells you to preorder for delivery on launch date and then does not deliver. How I hate everything about that company. Signs everywhere in store for 6S but no devices to sell.
    09-25-2015 03:00 PM
    Congrats to all the new owners. I have to wait for my contract to finish at the end of october. Don't want to pay full price.
    charmguru and Art H like this.
    09-25-2015 03:21 PM
    this 6S so hard to bend not like its sibling 6 plus lol
    You're actually trying to bend it?

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
    09-25-2015 11:13 PM
64 123