I sold my iPhone 6 (128 gig) and used the cash to go up on my iPhone 6s Plus (64 gig). I do this every year, I always do it a week before Apple announce the new iPhone to get more money. I pay full price because I use Cricket (who's owned by AT&T) so I'm not on a contract. My wife and I pay $110 to have 10 gigs each, 20 gigs for that price is worth buying my own devices.
    09-23-2015 09:08 PM
    Where can i buy 6s plus 128gb full retail price in LA or Newyork?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-23-2015 10:19 PM
    Where can i buy 6s plus 128gb full retail price in LA or Newyork?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You have to go to an Apple store.

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    09-24-2015 12:24 AM
    I had a 6 plus that I paid full retail for and I sold it at the beginning of August for $700 (128gb) to help with the cost of buying my new one. I paid for it full retail up front because I want to own my phone not lease. It makes more sense to me to sell my old device shortly before the new one is announced to help pay for the new one. Plus that always leaves my options open if I want to switch carriers.

I see the device payment plan as a two year contract with different wording to make it seem better when IMO it is the same.
    I feel the same way but I can't do that this time since I gave my mom my 5S to use when I got my 6 which I had on Next and now traded that in for a 6+ on T-Mobile with JUMP! on Demand so I'm kind of stuck on the lease thing but when I get the 6S+ I plan on paying off that so that way I can get back to selling the old device for the new and maybe buy a 5 or 5S to use between each new release.

The Lannisters send their regards.
    09-24-2015 12:48 AM
    LOL welcome to iMore! Don't worry about the condescension, it is normal here. Just roll your eyes and try to move on

As for your question, iPhones have fantastic resale value. You'll undoubtedly get more money if you sell it on craigslist than trading it in. I sold my 64GB 6 Plus for something around 650 to 700 dollars and I was on a lease. I had 400 dollars left on it and they would have just took out the remaining balance if I had traded it in but I knew I could get more money for it. That said do not use these phone seller services or carrier buyback as they will price gouge you.
    09-24-2015 03:58 PM
    I just purchased my 6S Plus today. I traded in my 6 Plus for it. This is the first iPhone I was able to get on its opening weekend without having to pre order.
    09-26-2015 06:27 PM
    You have to go to an Apple store.

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    Or a carrier store. Or Best Buy.
    09-26-2015 06:32 PM
32 12