Customer receives 6s early.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
She is very lucky. Like all of you I cannot wait to get my new phone. Here's to waiting with y'all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The only problem I have with this story is the fact that she (or whoever "moonshine design" consists of) is a fairly versed app developer and UI designer. Seems awful relevant to someone who might get an early release version of a device for purposes of design work, but I'm not sure why she/he would share such information with the NDA's I'm sure Apple has you sign into oblivion for such things.

Either way, pretty cool to see the numbers coming off the thing, seems to be a decent amount of horse power in this model.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
The only problem I have with this story is the fact that she (or whoever "moonshine design" consists of) is a fairly versed app developer and UI designer. Seems awful relevant to someone who might get an early release version of a device for purposes of design work, but I'm not sure why she/he would share such information with the NDA's I'm sure Apple has you sign into oblivion for such things.

Either way, pretty cool to see the numbers coming off the thing, seems to be a decent amount of horse power in this model.

This ^^^^^

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk