Apple.com Pre-order Tracking thread.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
LOL.

Take a pill and chill out. Your phone will get here when it gets here. If you ordered it from Apple and you have a 9/25 delivery date, none of the current status/sleuthing to find tracking number/Where's Waldo matters. If Apple says it will be there, it will be there.

I DID find my tracking number, I can locate my phone *it's at the UPS facility in Louisville, KY), but my status with Apple is still "Preparing for Shipment". My point is that Apple will update the status and UPS will deliver your phone when it's time.

Mine shows it just arrived in KY as well. Although Apple's site still shows Preparing for Shipment, I am confident that my phone will be delivered on time on 9/25/2015.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I did take a pill.... It wore off lmao. Just super excited that's all but meant what I said about Tim Cook haha LOL ��������

I just re-read my post... didn't intend it to sound harsh or mean... was trying to be a bit light-hearted with it. Sorry if it did come off not as intended.

And if, for some reason, the phones don't get delivered on Friday, you will have plenty of company at Tim's door. :D

Marlena Millare

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Awe thank you so much it's cool. I figured your were just trying to lighten things up and listen if we don't get our phones on Friday I will welcome all the help I can get at Tim's Door lmao😂😂😂😂.

This counting the days down is the worst lol. Seems like time is standing still 😜

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE EXPECTING THEIR PHONES ON 9/25!!😀😀😀

Marlena Millare

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Your lucky I still have no tracking number and there's no record of my device on UPS when tracking by reference with number or order number.  will probably not give me a tracking number. They are so screwed up😫

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Your lucky I still have no tracking number and there's no record of my device on UPS when tracking by reference with number or order number.  will probably not give me a tracking number. They are so screwed up

I was that way until yesterday. Finally got it with phone number. Leave off the 1 at the front. I did.

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Your lucky I still have no tracking number and there's no record of my device on UPS when tracking by reference with number or order number.  will probably not give me a tracking number. They are so screwed up��

I originally tried tracking by reference with the number associated with the phone and then with the phone number belonging to the main account holder on our family plan. Neither worked, but then I used the landline number (who still uses those I know) and I got tracking info.

Marlena Millare

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Still nothing I swear it's like they didn't even ship my phone. I'm tired of entering all these numbers phone numbers order numbers landlines it ridiculous that I even have to do this.  should have sent my tracking number long ago. Especially with the money we as consumers spend on these products. I'll just wait to see what the heck happens on Friday ugh.

Sorry just a bit frustrating.

Thanks for the help 👌🏼

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Still nothing I swear it's like they didn't even ship my phone. I'm tired of entering all these numbers phone numbers order numbers landlines it ridiculous that I even have to do this.  should have sent my tracking number long ago. Especially with the money we as consumers spend on these products. I'll just wait to see what the heck happens on Friday ugh.

Sorry just a bit frustrating.

Thanks for the help 🏼

A friend was telling me she didn't hear anything last year until the night before delivery. Hang in there.

ddd87

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
on ups website try using 1111110001 as a reference # and select united states and enter you zip code see if it shows you tracking I tries and it work for me

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
My 6S Plus 128 got to Anchorage late this afternoon also. Only left China yesterday. Connection through Korea.

Are there still 2 factories making iPhones? Foxconn and Pegatron? Looking up my S/N (got through support.apple.com) it was made at the Foxconn factory.

Marlena Millare

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Thank you to all here who helped me through my iPhone tracking number withdrawals lmao. I found my tracking number last night through the reference number on UPS then after I went to bed  emailed me my tracking number go figure 😜. Also to everyone who's still not received their tracking numbers I regretfully will not be attending the Tim Cook office door kick in since my phone will be here tomorrow LMFAO😂. To those of you who still need to kick his door in and take his 6S I'm there in spirit 😜😜.

Good luck everyone were almost there!! Whoo hoo.

charmguru

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Awe thank you so much it's cool. I figured your were just trying to lighten things up and listen if we don't get our phones on Friday I will welcome all the help I can get at Tim's Door lmao😂😂😂😂.

This counting the days down is the worst lol. Seems like time is standing still 😜

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE EXPECTING THEIR PHONES ON 9/25!!😀😀😀

I was freaking out like you because everyone got moved up from oct 7 dates with shipping info and I didn't have mine lol I barely got any sleep last night. & when I did, I had a dream that it came. Lmao. Then had another mini freak out this morning because no info and around 11 am it finally came and my phone is coming with tomorrow's delivery. Good luck to you. I know how you feel.

ciscog33k

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
My phone arrived. I'm surprised because I thought it would be held at a postal facility until tomorrow, but it's been delivered (via Canada Post). Yay.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73