Would ANYONE else like to see a BLACK FACE PLATE on the different iPhone 6s+?

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Intriguing for sure. For myself, it doesn't matter as I always use an Apple Leather case which gives me a similar experience.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I would buy the regular gold with black bezel. The rose gold is too pink for me. The silver would look nice with black bezel too. Apple is hung up on white, bright everything with rainbows and pastels. Uhhgg!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I would defintely like to see and/or own a Gold with a Black face, even a ALL black iPhone 6 Plus. I personally think Apple is getting carried away with these white faced iPhones.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I always buy the space gray/slate gray version because I prefer the black bezel... so it's possible that I'd be interested in another color case... but I keep my iPhone is a case anyway, so it's not a big deal. With that said, though, my predilection for the black bezel currently limits my choices.

WordPainter

May 17, 2014
Visit site
I can't stand the boring black faceplate. I love the white. It's fresh, clean and I just think it looks great. I like the colors too. Tired of phones being so generic and plain that lined up side by side with their screens off you'd have a hard time telling them apart.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I can't stand the boring black faceplate. I love the white. It's fresh, clean and I just think it looks great. I like the colors too. Tired of phones being so generic and plain that lined up side by side with their screens off you'd have a hard time telling them apart.

My thoughts exactly on the white vs black bezel 👍

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Looks good but I've had white bezels on every iPhone I've ever owned with no plans to switch. I just think it looks cleaner.

mphillips828

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I would love to have the black face with silver back!! I literally have been watching videos between the black and silver to determine which I want more. And it comes down do I like the silver back so much to justify dealing with the white front.

Personally the black front looks so smooth and sleek! The white is a nice colour but I don't like how I see the black outline on the screen on the white phone. The black those bars blend in perfectly to the black bezels. Also with the rounded edges of the iPhone 6's you really see the nice bubble on the black whereas white doesn't show it as much.

I'm leaning towards black though because you see the front constantly. The back usually is covered by cases

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I can't stand white bezel. It washes out the colors and distracts me from my task. Black just fades into the background. That's just my opinion. I'm going to possibly look into skins or customization shops to change space gray into full on black. Would look amazing!

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I can't stand white bezel. It washes out the colors and distracts me from my task. Black just fades into the background. That's just my opinion. I'm going to possibly look into skins or customization shops to change space gray into full on black. Would look amazing!

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. ��

I think the black bezel with black colorware job on the housing giving it that "murdered out" look would be absolutely slick and sexy.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I think the black bezel with black colorware job on the housing giving it that "murdered out" look would be absolutely slick and sexy.

Neucase! I'm gonna see how much they charge. They are pretty popular on Facebook. Lots of different colors, designs, etc.

e00e3be549e269b4185f444887fd8767.jpg

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖