T-mobile 6s plus Preorder thread

bruceleer0y

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I preordered the space gray 64gig 6s Plus.

I am on the original jump and I placed my order about 9am EST over the phone. Just in case in anyone was wondering.

Today I received notification by text indicating my order has been shipped. When i click on the link it of course doesn't have a status yet. I will check again tomorrow and see if there any changes.

Anyone else receive this text?

KrispyKrink

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Preordered stroke of midnight from my account page on the 12th, 6S Plus 64Gb Silver/White. Got charge and received my shipping tracking number for UPS on the 20th but so far it hasn't been touch. All UPS has is the electronic transmission of the label but they still as yet haven't picked it up now on the 22nd.

This tells me that this order, unlike my order last year, isn't coming from China. It'll be coming out of the stock T-Mobile has already received so they can hold it until the 24th and send it off overnight.

Reggie T

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Preordered stroke of midnight from my account page on the 12th, 6S Plus 64Gb Silver/White. Got charge and received my shipping tracking number for UPS on the 20th but so far it hasn't been touch. All UPS has is the electronic transmission of the label but they still as yet haven't picked it up now on the 22nd.

This tells me that this order, unlike my order last year, isn't coming from China. It'll be coming out of the stock T-Mobile has already received so they can hold it until the 24th and send it off overnight.

It's still early and UPS hasn't updated yet. Would be nice to get it Thursday instead of Friday.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4.

abarzua21

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
I pre-ordered through tmobile & I still haven't received any email or tracking info. Everyone is saying they got a date, or they got their email & I'm still waiting.

Posted via the iMore App on Note 5

ray sital

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
I didn't receive an email, I did receive a text.

I logged into my UPS my choice account and it says the phone is shipping from Kentucky.

I did however divert delivery to a ups store near my job. The last time I did this it delayed delivery by a day so we'll see how it goes.

I'll let y'all know if there's any change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ray sital

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
I pre-ordered through tmobile & I still haven't received any email or tracking info. Everyone is saying they got a date, or they got their email & I'm still waiting.

Posted via the iMore App on Note 5

Did you log into your tmobile account? What's the status there?

Johnny Clark

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
I got a tracking number from T-Mobile Monday. Logged on to UPS and it said a shipping label has been created and delivery would be before close of business day Tuesday. I kept checking today and it still says the same but it's 5 hours past close of business lol. Hopefully tomorrow....

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I didn't receive an email, I did receive a text.

I logged into my UPS my choice account and it says the phone is shipping from Kentucky.

I did however divert delivery to a ups store near my job. The last time I did this it delayed delivery by a day so we'll see how it goes.

I'll let y'all know if there's any change.

Ugh, that makes me nervous. I'm having it delivered to a UPS Store because Tmo messed up my address. I'm going out of town on Saturday, and the UPS Store is closed Sunday. I'd hate to have to wait til Monday to pick up my phone :(.

EDIT: I just changed the delivery from the UPS Store to hold for pickup at the UPS hub.

Last edited:

HofstraJet

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
TMO ships their devices from a third party logistics provider in Kentucky, where UPS has its main hub.

They created the labels throughout the week so that on Thursday, they can just drop the trailer full of phones off at UPS for delivery on Friday and not worry about making all of the labels in one day.

If you sign up for UPS My Choice, you will get an email once the device starts moving saying "Updated delivery date" since UPS thinks the package was supposed to be delivered the day after the label was made.

iphonelvr

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
TMobile said mine is on back order and I won't get it until October 2-16 even tho I preordered the 13th

iphonelvr

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Rose gold 64gb 6s plus. It was billed to my account. It's on back order for 2-3 weeks I think once reservations open up at apple.com Again I'm gonna order my phone thru them.

ray sital

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Rose gold 64gb 6s plus. It was billed to my account. It's on back order for 2-3 weeks I think once reservations open up at apple.com Again I'm gonna order my phone thru them.

Are you on the jump plan?

Aren't the rose golds in limited quantity everywhere?

mvpilot172

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm still waiting on a shipped notification on my Space Grey Plus 64gb, my wife Rose Gold Plus 64gb says it has a shipping label. Both have been pre-charged on my credit card. This has been yet another year of screwed up preorders at TMo.

iphonelvr

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Are you on the jump plan?

Aren't the rose golds in limited quantity everywhere?

Yes. Jump plan. I just checked my order status and it's been updated to ship tomorrow 🏽🏽🏽🏽
0ab7964134af8d97fceeb6b4aceeeae7.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice