T-mobile 6s plus Preorder thread

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
That's still where I am too.

Edit: scratch that! Origin scan about 20 minutes ago!!

Heck yeah! It updated right after I posted this.

98a6750bfd86ed5a612557cd8e6a22ad.jpg

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Ordered mine in-store at 10am on the 12th -- was the first person to do so.

Apparently, they didn't give me the free overnight JUMP! shipping, though, so even though mine shipped out on time; it won't arrive until Tuesday.

Dani_Doesnt_Dare

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
A few key factors I will share about T-Mobile.

I was in line to get my iPhone 6s plus Rose gold, and for anyone who ordered before and up to 9/25/2015 and you have not received your phone It should ship October 5th, or sooner, just a side note. But the real reason for this post is please check your orders because T-Mobile CANCELLED my iPhone pre-order even though it wasn't authorized to be cancelled. There is "nothing" they can do to put me back on the list in the place I was, which just 20 minutes before my order was cancelled I was told it would ship October 5th, now I am placed in the BACK of the line at the 6-8 week mark. I called T-Mobile for about 7 hours yesterday and spoke to 6 representatives which all could do nothing. T-Mobile basically stated sorry we "dropped" the ball but we cant bump you to your place back in line and basically you are stuck ordering ONCE again. Mind you T-Mobile ordered me an apple watch instead of the iPhone the first time I placed the order. Before I even pre-ordered the phone I called T-Mobile every day for 4 days before the release to make sure the phone would be in stores. Each person told me T-Mobile would ship the phone to EVERY store and would be available. The morning of at 7am I called 25 stores in my district and not a single store was even shipped the phones. T-Mobile has lied time and time again so fair warning to all be prepared for T-Mobile to drop the ball once again. Check your orders. Don't end up like me at the back of the line.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
So my 6s plus is pretty much crashing. I know there are iOS 9 issues but the sound completely has gone out. All of T-Mobile phones are on back order for weeks; so they have to replace my 64gb with 128gb. I feel for anyone having to wait any longer. I sure wasn't going to wait another 4-6 weeks to get my phone because this one doesn't work. They had no choice but to switch it out for me and pay the difference. You guys have to stay on them. Smh

I've been with them for over 10 years, they lie and lie again. iPhone 6s Plus is rarely ever in store and if it is, it's the 16gb space grey. Speak to a supervisor if you have to.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Suck that they haven't figured out how to handle a launch yet. The fiasco I dealt with last year on the iPhone 6 plus pre-order is why T-mobile lost me as a customer. I don't mind waiting on something, but don't lie to my face just to make the company look better.

That being said, AT&T and Verizon have had some tough launches too. It takes a couple years for the carriers to figure how to handle the load.

sixxdv22

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Im confused on your post....t-mobile couldn't even pre order watch until the day of the phone launch.....and when you pre order they don't send the order out until you authorize them to do so in a email they send you and what you ordered is in the email.....the only way to pre order the watch is to pay the full amount for it....i think you got some bad info....i have ALWAYS pre ordered my devices from the store....it might help to go to the store instead of calling or doing it online....good luck

AndroidJay

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
Out for delivery. Oh ya. Only bad thing is I had to go out of town till the weekend. At least my wife will be there to sign for it.

1 main reason I switched is all about Android Pay vs Apple Pay. Android Pay uses same virtual card everyplace I tried it. Apple Pay uses different token based payments everywhere it is accepted. Of course, more secure and awesome camera.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine this past Saturday and the phone shipped yesterday. 128 GB Space Gray

The order that they put in for mine yesterday (that's suppose to be here today or tomorrow) is now showing backordered and they said it won't be here for 7-10 days. I'm stuck with a 6s plus that keeps dropping the sound.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Emcee my dad has a 6s plus with Verizon and he keeps telling me the speaker goes in and out. I have noticed my t mobile versions has a weak speaker output. #soundgate. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thecaringkind

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I ordered an iPhone 6S Plus one in Space Grey the other Rose Gold 3 or 4 days ago. Just checked with a T-Mobile rep and Yeahhhhhhh they are both on backorder from 4-6 weeks minimum, 4-8 weeks for Rose Gold!!! INSANE!!!! Sigh.

Oh well. By the time my wife and I get these babies, iOS 9.2 will be ready to go OTA.

:eek:n-phone: :coffee:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2