Will the 6S plus have split screen multitasking?

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm wondering wether it will have it because I remember in the iOS 9 presentation, Craig Federiki mentioned that it will come to the iPhone has well ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Then why would Craig Federiki mention it in the iOS 9 keynote?

I'd like to know the marker in the video where Federighi said so. He demonstrated the 3DTouch feature using the iPhone and iOS 9 where he demonstrated the ability to "peek" within apps like Mail and Photos and slide around within the app, and he initiated the app switcher by sliding in from the edge ... but nothing of the side by side/split screen or "slide over". Federighi appears in the keynote at about the 93 minute mark.

Apple Events - Special Event September 2015 - Apple

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Oops. I mixed it up. I was watching the June 2015 keynote when he mentions multistaking is also available on the iPhone not " true " multistaking. Got confused.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Oops. I mixed it up. I was watching the June 2015 keynote when he mentions multistaking is also available on the iPhone not " true " multistaking. Got confused.

Don't get me wrong, it would definitely be nice...but I don't think we'll see it on the iPhone for a while, and really because the screen really isn't "THAT" big, and the multi-tasking panels could be reduced down to unusable sizes, which would be a bit weird and probably garner a lot of complaining from the peanut gallery.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73