Verizon 6s Plus Preorders Status Thread

Angelsfan27

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
For those who had 10/12 or 10/14 ship dates and had your order filled.. which model did you choose (storage/color)? I ordered a 6s and 6s Plus (silver, 64gb) for my girlfriend and I on 9/14. Regular 6s shipped launch day but still in process for my Plus. Just curious, this thread gets my hopes up every night and I'm wasting a lot of time hitting refresh. Original ship date was 10/7, but no estimate or date is given on my order status currently. Thanks! :)

blwatson

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
For those who had 10/12 or 10/14 ship dates and had your order filled.. which model did you choose (storage/color)? I ordered a 6s and 6s Plus (silver, 64gb) for my girlfriend and I on 9/14. Regular 6s shipped launch day but still in process for my Plus. Just curious, this thread gets my hopes up every night and I'm wasting a lot of time hitting refresh. Original ship date was 10/7, but no estimate or date is given on my order status currently. Thanks! :)

I originally preordered on 9/20. I preordered the space gray 128gb

charmguru

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Also, for any people wondering Verizon is offering additional money back if you trade in your old iPhone. I'm selling my 5s back to Verizon for a 300$ account credit which I think is pretty good considering it's a 16gb model.

Yeah they're giving me $200 for the 5

emanwis

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site

Ordered the silver 128GB on 9/23, received it yesterday, 9/30 after having an initial 10/14 estimated date.

jfdavis17

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
I ordered mine on September 29, and got an expected date of October 26. Has anyone ordered one near that date gotten any movement on their order?

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
ordered mine on 9/14... I just got charged today... Still preparing for shipment and no tracking information yet.
How long does it usually take from preparing to shipment to my doorstep? I hear some people getting it within 24 hours... is this true? Can't wait!! I feel like a kid....

jfdavis17

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
Well I have a 10/26 expected delivery date, was really hoping to get it sooner. Now I am just hoping to get it then, anybody else seen any movement on deliveries?

EpicInUtah

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a 6s Plus Silver 64gb on 9/25 and originally had a ship date of 10/12. Got an email yesterday saying it was pushed back to 10/19 and then the date went away completely. VW told me there is no expected ship date at this point as they are all back ordered due to supply restraints from Apple. I'm planning on hitting up the Apple Stores locally each morning at 8:00 A.M. to see if I can find one in stock from a shipment directly to them. If I do before mine ships from VW I'll just cancel the order and get it in store that day. Until then...forever waiting... :/

nnj155

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
I ordered mine (6s+ gray 64gb) on 9/28 at a VZW store and was given a 10/26 delivery date. I kind of doubt it will be delivered anywhere close to that day. Though I asked on the VZW community boards Monday and people were getting shipping notifications for their 10/12 delivery dates. And some of them reported that the date was pushed back a week but then received tracking numbers later that day so who knows what the hell is going on. Maybe there's hope for all of us.

Also not helping the issue are people returning phones to try and get a different CPU chip thanks to that idiotic Chipgate nonsense.

Angelsfan27

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Ordered 9/14 (silver 64gb as well) with a ship date of 10/7. Waited until then to call VZW to see if it was pushed back and was told 3 days in a row it would ship that same day. Finally on 10/11 a rep was able to figure out there was a glitch with my order, something about it being in limbo and unable to create a device ID. So after a couple days of them trying to figure it out the best/only solution they found was to cancel the order and re-place it. Ship date 11/2.

Needless to say I'm pretty frustrated, but now I read these recent posts and see at least the 64gb Silver has been pushed back for others. I've been checking local Apple stores for reservations the last few days and each day they had 64gb Rose Gold (and 16gb Gold) but no Silver. Hopefully we can luck out and find one in the mean time!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen