Verizon 6s Plus Preorders Status Thread

emanwis

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
I ordered from Verizon last week. Originally, I received an expected date of 10/14, then it moved to 10/12, now back to 10/14. However, like I mentioned earlier, my card was charged Sunday afternoon so I'm hoping for this week.

Woo hoo! Just received tracking information for delivery this Wednesday!!

Apollo182

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
Like I posted earlier I had the 10/14 delivery date. Then received order shipment email and then tracking email later that day for delivery this Wednesday. Very excited since I sold my 6+ thru Glyde and they usually want shipment in 24hrs. I may just take a half day Wednesday so FedEx actually delivers it to me. Then off to Verizon to return my windows phone. I bought it due to selling my 6+ thru glyde and expecting my phone on 10/14. since I need a phone for that timeframe a windows phone was the cheapest on Verizon for the time being.

smokeeater218

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
well, This is crap, My preorder was supposed to be delivered on 10/14 but shipped yesterday and is sitting at the fedEx hub about 5 miles from my house and they aren't going to deliver it till wednesday and its monday. The worst part is i called fedex to see if i could just come and pick it up and they said no, that I had to wait for at least one delivery attempt before i was allowed to have them hold it for pick up because verizon has special restrictions on the delivery. WTF?!

LewLew23

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
well, This is crap, My preorder was supposed to be delivered on 10/14 but shipped yesterday and is sitting at the fedEx hub about 5 miles from my house and they aren't going to deliver it till wednesday and its monday. The worst part is i called fedex to see if i could just come and pick it up and they said no, that I had to wait for at least one delivery attempt before i was allowed to have them hold it for pick up because verizon has special restrictions on the delivery. WTF?!

It's because of fraud with phone deliveries that they need to try at least one delivery attempt

Apollo182

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
it seems all the orders that were supposed to be delivered on 10/14 are now shipping. I was on the phone with Verizon last night to work on porting a number from T-Mobile, don't get me started it has been a disaster, but the service rep noted it shipped yesterday and said it could be delivered as early as Tuesday due to the 2 day shipping. she was seeing this on her computer at Verizon.

maltmyer

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Finally had my 6s Plus delivered today. Still can't believe that no offers were made of any kind to rectify their mishandling of the delivery. I said to multiple "customer advocates" that they were PAID for overnight delivery guaranteed 9/25 by 3pm and not once did they ask about refunding the delivery charge. Will never use FedEx by choice in the future. Glad there are alternative courier services. Just reinforces the understanding of why Amazon wants to create their own delivery service.

BTW, phone is great. Got Space Gray 64GB. Upgrade from Space Gray 32 GB 5s. Absolutely love this phone and can't believe how small 5s seemed after 5 minutes with 6s Plus. This really is a magnificent phone in every way imaginable.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Maybe I should have ordered thru Verizon. Oh well. 2 more weeks

Most would say that the best and quickest experience is ordering through Apple. I'd say Verizon did a pretty good job with this launch though. I do think the Apple upgrade program made some people go through Apple that would have ordinarily gone through Verizon or their carrier, so there might have been more stock to deliver by launch day or early.

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Most would say that the best and quickest experience is ordering through Apple. I'd say Verizon did a pretty good job with this launch though. I do think the Apple upgrade program made some people go through Apple that would have ordinarily gone through Verizon or their carrier, so there might have been more stock to deliver by launch day or early.

Best Buy website is showing they have some in stock for the local stores (northern Atlanta area) I might try my luck with them after work.

blwatson

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I ordered back on on 9/20. Original date was 10-14 now showing 10-12, but I haven't received my shipping email nor a charge yet.

emanwis

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
Mine did that too. I ordered 9/23, received a 10/14 expected date. Then it moved to 10/12, then back to 10/14. However, on Sunday my card was charged, Monday I received the shipping/tracking info and it is out for delivery today. Maybe you'll see yours soon. I ordered the 128GB Silver.

blwatson

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Mine did that too. I ordered 9/23, received a 10/14 expected date. Then it moved to 10/12, then back to 10/14. However, on Sunday my card was charged, Monday I received the shipping/tracking info and it is out for delivery today. Maybe you'll see yours soon. I ordered the 128GB Silver.

As of right now my card still has yet to be charged. I'll keep an eye out for he charge and new emails. *patiently waiting*

RNCCRN9706

Jan 19, 2009
Visit site
I preordered a RoseGold 128GB on 9/12 at around 9am. Order confirmation says 10/7. Noticed this am that the money was withdrawn from my checking acct and got a shipping notice today and it'll be in my hands tomorrow!! I'll be like a little kid on Christmas!

blwatson

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Also, for any people wondering Verizon is offering additional money back if you trade in your old iPhone. I'm selling my 5s back to Verizon for a 300$ account credit which I think is pretty good considering it's a 16gb model.

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Also, for any people wondering Verizon is offering additional money back if you trade in your old iPhone. I'm selling my 5s back to Verizon for a 300$ account credit which I think is pretty good considering it's a 16gb model.

That's pretty !! Thanks for the info