I don't know how many of you guys have ordered through T-Mobile, but there seems to be a lot of disorganization going on with the pre-orders. No one can seem to give a solid estimated shipping date or the place in line that you have been put in. The orders have disappeared from the website and even though I ordered at 12:01 I have been told by two different people that I might receive my phone as late as November because of "limited stock". What's the point of pre-ordering the device if it is just going to be what seems as a random ship date anyway?

I am starting to regret not going through Apple for my upgrade plan. I really hope someone figures out what they are doing over the weekend at T-Mobile.
    09-18-2015 12:53 AM
    Basically the same with AT&T. they're giving out October shipping dates and no solid delivery dates. But I'm regretting not doing apple as well,I just didn't think I could do it through Apple because I had some stuff to take care of with AT&T
    09-18-2015 12:58 AM
    So, i just got off the phone with T-Mobile customer service and 2 reps said the same thing. They received a memo stating that most of the iPhone 6s Plus models are on back order. They are saying a 3-4 week delivery time IF you are on Jump! and pre-ordered on the 12th or 13th. I can just imagine what the delivery times are for people who ordered in the past couple of days. I know it's just a phone, but I feel screwed...
    09-18-2015 04:39 AM
    I preordered with the Jump on Demand program in store and was quoted a 9/25 delivery. I've always felt in the back of my mind that this wasn't going to happen. All we can do is hope they'll pull it out.
    09-18-2015 06:50 AM
    Got an email 5 mins ago from t mobile saying my expected ship date is 9/24. Can't show screen shot as tapatalk crashes when I try. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    09-18-2015 09:25 AM
    Removed, didn't order plus.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖
    09-18-2015 10:19 AM
    I got an email update this morning saying my preorder will ship on the 24th. Tapatalk crashing when try to inset screenshot too.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
    09-18-2015 10:51 AM
    Got an email 5 mins ago from t mobile saying my expected ship date is 9/24.
    I got the same email early this morning... my J0D Space Gray 128GB 6s+ ship date is also estimated 9/24. I was on the phone with Tmo sales the minute pre-orders went live and hadn't really heard anything other than getting an order confirmation about 24 hours after the phone call. I took to Twitter yesterday asking Tmo-help for some sort of update and they responded stating it was coming.

Anyway, this is the first time I have ever ordered an iPhone through a carrier basically because I had to with Tmo and even though it looks like I am getting my iPhone at or around launch I would absolutely order through Apple if you can...
    09-18-2015 10:54 AM
    I got the email this morning too.

Pumped!!!
    09-18-2015 10:58 AM
    Yea we are all pumped now. Woohoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-18-2015 11:05 AM
    I didn't get any email But when I called they told me they were going to ship it the 23rd and I would receive it the 25th. I can't wait!!! I want my 6s plus now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-18-2015 11:43 AM
    This is why so many of us always say pre-order directly through Apple.
    09-18-2015 12:11 PM
    I wish it were that easy all the time. For some reason if I didn't have a device to trade in for JUMP! I'd have to pay full price through the Apple store. With T-Mobile, I can do it as an upgrade with about half down (Until November when I qualify for $0 down, pay taxes only with my 12 month tenure).

09-18-2015 12:55 PM
    As I stated definitely the best way to go, and that's how I always did it when I was with AT&T... however (and I may be wrong on this because I just switched to Tmo and this is my first JoD transaction) I did not see a way to pre-order my new iPhone through Apple AND utilized Tmo JoD...
    09-18-2015 01:55 PM
    As I stated definitely the best way to go, and that's how I always did it when I was with AT&T... however (and I may be wrong on this because I just switched to Tmo and this is my first JoD transaction) I did not see a way to pre-order my new iPhone through Apple AND utilized Tmo JoD...
    They make it really difficult, I think you have to do it in store for JoD.

09-18-2015 02:00 PM
    They make it really difficult, I think you have to do it in store for JoD.
    Actually it's pretty damn easy other than not being able to order straight from Apple. I called Tmo sales immediately when the pre-order opened up and got a rep and was done with the transaction in 10 minutes. My new iPhone ships straight to me -- looking like on launch day -- then when I am ready I go to a local Tmo store and turn in my "old" iPhone and my account gets credited accordingly.
    09-18-2015 08:40 PM
    Actually it's pretty damn easy other than not being able to order straight from Apple. I called Tmo sales immediately when the pre-order opened up and got a rep and was done with the transaction in 10 minutes. My new iPhone ships straight to me -- looking like on launch day -- then when I am ready I go to a local Tmo store and turn in my "old" iPhone and my account gets credited accordingly.
    I meant it's hard to to do through Apple if you've got T-Mobile. I've had no issues with using T-Mobile myself but it'd be hard if I did as there really isn't the Apple store/App option.

09-18-2015 10:58 PM
    I just got an email saying that shipments were on time now. I just thought they should have handled it better knowing that people would be excited and anxious about the phone. Telling people it was delayed a few weeks before they even knew for sure was a bad move. I was super pissed lol.
    09-18-2015 11:14 PM
    the delay they have us if you pre order right now. I am a rsa for tmo I'm a store and the only doc we have on this shows current shipping time if you order now. the doc is updating hourly. I pre ordered a space gray 64 at 930am cst. I also got the email that mine was shipping by the 24th as well. Every 6s plus tmo has now is back ordered.
    09-18-2015 11:33 PM
    I meant it's hard to to do through Apple if you've got T-Mobile. I've had no issues with using T-Mobile myself but it'd be hard if I did as there really isn't the Apple store/App option.
    Ah gotcha, and I agree...!
    09-19-2015 02:16 AM
    I just got an email saying that shipments were on time now. I just thought they should have handled it better knowing that people would be excited and anxious about the phone. Telling people it was delayed a few weeks before they even knew for sure was a bad move. I was super pissed lol.
    I told Tmo-help and cc'd John Legere via twitter that from what I hear this year was much better than last year, but some sort of semi-immediate confirmation would be appreciated next year. I also pre-ordered for my Mom thru AT&T and she got a confirmation and a 9/25 ship date within 24 hours... while I sat waiting for several days for Tmo to figure out what they could do... just a little frustrating! But hopefully it will all work out...
    09-19-2015 02:19 AM
    I cancelled my preorder & my card was still charged.. I guess I'll go with it then.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk
    09-19-2015 05:36 AM
    I preordered 6s Plus 64 GB through T-Mobile, received my tracking number for UPS about one hour ago. Jump customer, called in about 12:03 Pacific time and waited about 45 minutes on hold on the 12th.
    09-19-2015 04:54 PM
    I have not received anything yet

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    09-19-2015 05:06 PM
    I wonder if anyone bought a 6s thru Apple in the last 2-4 days and it shows " processing for shipment " I think it's kind of amazing that Apple still shows today 9/25 as a shipping date for the silver and black iPhones .
    09-19-2015 05:38 PM
58 123