Yup, I was told the middle of October by T-mobile then some people were saying we should have them on the 25th. I'm ready to cancel my order because there is no way I'm waiting till November

Posted via the iMore App on Note 5
    09-19-2015 06:48 PM
    A lot of people here say they got an email their 6S/6S+ will be here on the 25th (Congrats to u all) I haven't received any email yet although when I checked my status through Tmobile it said shipping being processed.. And I was told by Tmobile people aren't going to receive their iPhone until the middle of October. If that's the case then I'm going to do a cancel & just get the phone in the store. Because that's ridiculous they are going to make everyone wait till October-November.

09-19-2015 06:59 PM
    A lot of people here say they got an email their 6S/6S+ will be here on the 25th (Congrats to u all) I haven't received any email yet although when I checked my status through Tmobile it said shipping being processed.. And I was told by Tmobile people aren't going to receive their iPhone until the middle of October. If that's the case then I'm going to do a cancel & just get the phone in the store. Because that's ridiculous they are going to make everyone wait till October-November.

Same with us AT&T people. If you got a plus you automatically got shipping dates of October 16-30 even if you pre ordered around the same time everyone else did
    09-20-2015 12:23 AM
    I ordered mine without any issues. Ordered the 6S+ with 128gb of int-storage In white and silver. I received a September 25-26 delivery date. Couldn't be more happier. Just ordered my cases and screen protector. Now I'm thinking about trading my iPad mini with 128gb of int-storage in for the new iPad mini 4 with 128gb of int-storage. Probably wait a week for that. I'm waiting for that damn Delivery truck every day, I'm very Anal like that.
    09-20-2015 09:51 AM
    My 6s Plus is showing on backorder. I wish I never canceled my original order but it's fine.

I was looking at their new shipping dates last night. I'm glad T-Mobile gives us this link to check.

http://forums.imore.com/e?link=http%...token=AbVTVTPQ
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    09-20-2015 10:37 AM
    I ordered one 16 GB 6s RG on the 16th and another on the 17th and two 16 GB 6s plus space gray on the 17th got the email that they will be shipped on the 24th
    09-20-2015 01:24 PM
    My card was just charged a few minutes ago for my 128GB iPhone 6s Plus. No shipping info as of yet.
    09-20-2015 08:05 PM
    I've been charged also. No shipping info as of yet.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
    09-21-2015 09:28 AM
    I got my shipping info yesterday and I changed it to have the phone delivered to a nearby UPS Store because T-Mo got my address slightly wrong. It still shows that action as "pending."
    09-21-2015 09:33 AM
    I was told when I ordered over the phone it was back ordered for 2 to 3 weeks. Received an email two days later stating it would ship on 9/24. Maybe they got some more supply from Apple due to high demand.
    09-21-2015 01:55 PM
    I have a tracking number also. Shows delivery date of 22nd. No other info.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
    09-21-2015 02:37 PM
    I was charged for my 6s plus this time but will more than likely get shipping info later. Maybe tomorrow. Looks like both of my orders from T-Mobile will be here on time.
    09-21-2015 04:01 PM
    I ordered my iPhone 6S plus in silver with 128gb of internal storage and received my tracking number about 1 hour ago. That is what I call great service. Just wanted to update because someone had said that pre-orders were a mess. IMO pre-orders are running smoothly. Some Customer service people are confusing.
    09-21-2015 05:59 PM
    Just got some tracking numbers woot woot go T-Mobile in no way did they mess these pre orders up
    09-21-2015 06:42 PM
    I was charged for my SpaceGrey plus (64gb) two days ago, still no shipping #, but says ships by 9/24. Wife's Rose Gold plus (64) just got charged to the card, says it'll ship by 9/24. Ordered both around 8 am on preorder day over the phone. I had to make at least 7 calls to fix both orders however. I will seriously consider going through Apple next time to avoid the mess that is TMo preorders.
    09-21-2015 07:24 PM
    It seemed to be customer service mis-information. Everything worked out in the end.

Update: Just checked the EIP section of My T-Mobile and the new iPhone with IMEI is there! It's looking hopeful for launch day!
    Last edited by RobbyRob; 09-21-2015 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Updated Info
    09-21-2015 07:24 PM
    I was charged for my SpaceGrey plus (64gb) two days ago, still no shipping #, but says ships by 9/24. Wife's Rose Gold plus (64) just got charged to the card, says it'll ship by 9/24. Ordered both around 8 am on preorder day over the phone. I had to make at least 7 calls to fix both orders however. I will seriously consider going through Apple next time to avoid the mess that is TMo preorders.
    I think a lot has to do what phone you had ordered. Most of the pre orders were for the 64 & 16gb options. Also what color, those certain phones sold out right away. I ordered the 128gb in silver and lucked out. I ask for supervisor, don't waste your time with new service help, they never have the right answers. All Carriers are the same.
    09-22-2015 05:17 AM
    I was told when I ordered over the phone it was back ordered for 2 to 3 weeks. Received an email two days later stating it would ship on 9/24. Maybe they got some more supply from Apple due to high demand.
    Dates sometimes adjust. I've seen it happen.

However, I would not expect the 24th; should be 25th.

All that being said, welcome to iMore! Nice to see you here!
    09-22-2015 01:17 PM
    I was hoping that Apple would stock more Plus models this time around unless there was even more demand? I'm hoping y'all get pushed up in queue soon.
    09-22-2015 01:28 PM
    Don't worry about Tmobile apple sucks as well I ordered within 10 minutes of preorders because the stupid app wouldn't come back online. When I finally got my order in for my 6S Plus 64 GB in rose gold I was given a delivery of 9/25 well as of now I still have no damn tracking number and the reference tracking doesn't work because my phone still has not shipped. This whole preorder crap sucks!! Very disappointed especially since people have actually received the phone. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
    09-22-2015 03:32 PM
    Don't worry about Tmobile apple sucks as well I ordered within 10 minutes of preorders because the stupid app wouldn't come back online. When I finally got my order in for my 6S Plus 64 GB in rose gold I was given a delivery of 9/25 well as of now I still have no damn tracking number and the reference tracking doesn't work because my phone still has not shipped. This whole preorder crap sucks!! Very disappointed especially since people have actually received the phone. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
    People have received their phones? Other than the person in San Francisco?
    09-22-2015 03:41 PM
    People have received their phones? Other than the person in San Francisco?
    I wonder if anyone else has.... Haven't heard anything about it.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. ๐Ÿ––
    09-22-2015 03:58 PM
    Don't worry about Tmobile apple sucks as well I ordered within 10 minutes of preorders because the stupid app wouldn't come back online. When I finally got my order in for my 6S Plus 64 GB in rose gold I was given a delivery of 9/25 well as of now I still have no damn tracking number and the reference tracking doesn't work because my phone still has not shipped. This whole preorder crap sucks!! Very disappointed especially since people have actually received the phone.
    I wouldn't worry about it. This same exact thing happened with the Watch. People freaking out that they wouldn't get it release day even though they preordered on the dot at 12:01 some received their watches without getting any tracking info. Sometimes the status just doesn't update.

I also wasn't able to preorder so I'm going to have to try my luck at my store and hope they have some.

The Lannisters send their regards.
    09-22-2015 04:49 PM
    Well the person in San Diego was the only one I know about. I'm just so frustrated
    09-22-2015 05:18 PM
    Really, wow!! Ok at least I'm not alone in this. Starting to think I was the only one not getting a tracking # Ty

09-22-2015 05:43 PM
58 123