Apple already took my payment

Marlena Millare

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Finally was charged today and now I've moved from processing to preparing for shipment. I tried to order order from
AT&T last year I had to cancel they are slow. It's always better directly from  in my opinion.
Ordered an iPhone 6S Plus 64GB in Rose Gold

Attachments

• iMoreAppImg_20150919_204752.jpg
    iMoreAppImg_20150919_204752.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 30

MiXoLoGiSt

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine about 20 mins into the pre-order and my order still says "Processing Items". My card has been charged.

Just for reference, I ordered a Space Grey 64gb 6s Plus for Verizon.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Where did you get your tracking number?

For UPS Shipments
You can go to the UPS site and search for it by Reference Number, which historically has been the phone number associated with your Apple account that was used on the order.

Go to Tracking > Track Shipments and then choose Track by Reference Number and fill out the page.

UPS goes through Anchorage, AK > Louisville, KY > your house. You can also track iPhone's flight from Anchorage to Louisville...
Flight Finder?? Anchorage Intl (PANC) - Louisville Intl (KSDF) ? FlightAware

For FedEx Shipments
You can go to the FedEx site and search for it by Reference Number, which historically has been the phone number associated with your Apple account that was used on the order.

Go to Track and then choose Track by Reference Number and fill out the page.

FedEx goes through Anchorage, AK > Memphis, TN > your house. You can also track your iPhone’s flight from Anchorage to Memphis…
Flight Finder?? Anchorage Intl (PANC) - Memphis Intl (KMEM) ? FlightAware

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
For UPS Shipments
You can go to the UPS site and search for it by Reference Number, which historically has been the phone number associated with your Apple account that was used on the order.

Go to Tracking > Track Shipments and then choose Track by Reference Number and fill out the page.

UPS goes through Anchorage, AK > Louisville, KY > your house. You can also track iPhone's flight from Anchorage to Louisville...
Flight Finder*? Anchorage Intl (PANC) - Louisville Intl (KSDF) ? FlightAware

For FedEx Shipments
You can go to the FedEx site and search for it by Reference Number, which historically has been the phone number associated with your Apple account that was used on the order.

Go to Track and then choose Track by Reference Number and fill out the page.

FedEx goes through Anchorage, AK > Memphis, TN > your house. You can also track your iPhone?s flight from Anchorage to Memphis?
Flight Finder*? Anchorage Intl (PANC) - Memphis Intl (KMEM) ? FlightAware

Didn't work.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Didn't work.

I just go to ups.com > track by reference > put your phone number where it ask for shipping reference and U.S. Where it ask for destination Country. And hit submit.

This doesn't always work but it's worth a try.

I swear that reference number crap never works :(

If your status with Apple.com has changed to SHIPPED, it will work. If it's not yet shipped, there's no way it will work because there is no shipment to find.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I just go to ups.com > track by reference > put your phone number where it ask for shipping reference and U.S. Where it ask for destination Country. And hit submit.

This doesn't always work but it's worth a try.

I did that. But it gave me a red notice that said "invalid reference number".?

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I got charged for my VZW 6S+ today and it's changed to preparing for shipment. soooo looking forward to Friday!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods