REALLY?? Newegg.com is selling the lifeproof Nuud for the 6/6S Plus

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I definitely don't like those types of cases but to each their own. I usually don't like using cases but I did buy the Apple leather for my 6S+ I'm getting.

The Lannisters send their regards.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to guess that the case will actually work on both the devices, but LifeProof wants to get some marketing gold in there, so by telling customers the old one won't fit, they'll get you back in the store looking for a new water resistant case and get some attention related to the new device. I bet if you take one of the old cases, it will fit snuggly but still functionally.

bbhybridchris

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Exactly try taking that skinny beautiful phone onto a dairy farm where I work 7 days a week. Unfortunately I don't have that kind of money to replace phones weekly

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Be careful here especially if you actually depend on full immersion resistance! The slightly larger phone may be enough to prevent a hermetic seal and there's nothing worse than thinking you're protected and wind up with a non working phone! Typically increasing the pressure makes the seal better for withstanding pressure but not always. TBH my biggest concern given the slightly thicker chassis would be too much pressure around the edge of the display causing warping and distortion, etc. It could also wreak havoc with the new taptic feedback as well. It's nearly a thousand bucks in most expensive flavor not including applicable sales tax! Another Benjamin isn't going to break the bank if you need a case like this! Just don't eat out as much for a week and problem solved! ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative