Have they started to release or show cases for the 6s Plus yet? When I get it I want to have the best case for it!
    09-14-2015 10:50 PM
    I'm not sure there is a "BEST" case. It's all a matter of preference. I personally like the Apple Leather cases and I like the BLACK one the best. Shop around, I'm sure you will find some that "catch your eye" so to speak.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    09-14-2015 11:13 PM
    The best case is the one that works for you
    21stNow likes this.
    09-15-2015 12:27 AM
    I have 10 cases for my 6 plus and I always go back to the black leather one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-15-2015 01:25 AM
    I love my rhino shield crash guard from evolution labs. Really nice bumper
    09-15-2015 07:55 AM
    I just ordered the Otterbox Commuter because the price was right. I'm a tightwad and like deals! It's a nice case, but not the best.
    09-15-2015 08:52 AM
    Diztronic for me.
    Apple leather was cherry for 5S.
    Leaving the bottom open bothers me. (for the 6/6+ variant)

If you have a collection of cases for your 6/6+ now, you should be able to use them on the new devices. Only cases that are extremely rigid and fit tightly may not work due to the slightly larger dimensions.
    09-16-2015 10:57 AM
    I got a Spigen Air Skin for my 6s Plus during a promo on Amazon, so the case was only $2.60. Regular price at Amazon is $12.99.

I can't stand cases. I got this one because it's supposed to be super thin--less than .5mm thickness. I'll probably still go caseless, but this way at least I didn't waste a ton of money on a case.
    SLVRDVL likes this.
    09-16-2015 11:33 AM
    I've yet to find a higher quality case that sacrifices as little of the iPhone's slim profile as the OEM Apple leather case. I've had one on my iPhone 5, 5s, & my current 6. I am planning on bumping up to the 6s+ on the 9/25 release date, so I've already got a black leather Apple case ( and ZAGG tempered glass screen) ready & waiting.

I've dropped my iPhone several times with the Apple leather case on, and aside from a scuff or two (I call them "battle scars"), my iPhone has been surprisingly well protected.
    Spencerdl and pantlesspenguin like this.
    09-16-2015 01:37 PM
    I've yet to find a higher quality case that sacrifices as little of the iPhone's slim profile as the OEM Apple leather case. I've had one on my iPhone 5, 5s, & my current 6. I am planning on bumping up to the 6s+ on the 9/25 release date, so I've already got a black leather Apple case ( and ZAGG tempered glass screen) ready & waiting.

I've dropped my iPhone several times with the Apple leather case on, and aside from a scuff or two (I call them "battle scars"), my iPhone has been surprisingly well protected.
    Yup, I have this same set up on my iPhone Space Gray 6 Plus....It works for ME.
    09-16-2015 02:04 PM
    I've yet to find a higher quality case that sacrifices as little of the iPhone's slim profile as the OEM Apple leather case.
    I like the way the Apple leather cases look, but they don't really seem to be very high quality from what I've seen. I much prefer the leather cases from Shinola, as they use Horween leather, so the leather will absolutely be high quality and will wear beautifully. I also like that their cases are made in the US. I just need to see one in person before I buy one. At $95, they're not cheap.
    09-16-2015 03:01 PM
    I bought a Spigen case last week and I just grabbed an Incipio NGP that was for the 6 Plus. I hope the Incipio one works out. I absolutely love that case, but don't know if it's too tight with the slightly different size of the 6s Plus. I like the thin cases that still provide some protection for drops and every day use.
    09-16-2015 03:22 PM
    I bought a Spigen case last week and I just grabbed an Incipio NGP that was for the 6 Plus. I hope the Incipio one works out. I absolutely love that case, but don't know if it's too tight with the slightly different size of the 6s Plus. I like the thin cases that still provide some protection for drops and every day use.
    The Incipio NGP is a sharp looking case. It would make a good second case to go with my Otterbox Commuter.
    Wildo6882 likes this.
    09-16-2015 08:17 PM
    Have an Apple black leather case on my 6 Plus now, gonna get the brown saddle leather one for the 6S Plus
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-17-2015 08:54 PM
    I've kind of fallen in love with speck candy shell grip. Want the blue and grey version should it ever come out. Lol
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    09-17-2015 09:25 PM
    I got a Spigen Air Skin for my 6s Plus during a promo on Amazon, so the case was only $2.60. Regular price at Amazon is $12.99.

I can't stand cases. I got this one because it's supposed to be super thin--less than .5mm thickness. I'll probably still go caseless, but this way at least I didn't waste a ton of money on a case.
    I hate cases too, but was looking at the Air Skin. Since I'm going from the 6 to 6s Plus I thought I needed to get something to use for at least the first month til I get used to the size. How do you like it?
    09-18-2015 06:32 PM
    I hate cases too, but was looking at the Air Skin. Since I'm going from the 6 to 6s Plus I thought I needed to get something to use for at least the first month til I get used to the size. How do you like it?
    I just got it today, but I don't have a phone to put it on. It is, indeed, very thin. I like that it covers the top and bottom of the phone with holes for ports.

I think it's overpriced at $12.99--though I think all cases are overpriced. At $2.60, I definitely don't regret it. I'm sure there will be more Spigen promotions as we near the launch and at the time of launch, so keep your eyes peeled. There was actually another 75% off deal today, but it expired before I even saw it.
    09-18-2015 06:46 PM
    I just got it today, but I don't have a phone to put it on. It is, indeed, very thin. I like that it covers the top and bottom of the phone with holes for ports.

I think it's overpriced at $12.99--though I think all cases are overpriced. At $2.60, I definitely don't regret it. I'm sure there will be more Spigen promotions as we near the launch and at the time of launch, so keep your eyes peeled. There was actually another 75% off deal today, but it expired before I even saw it.
    Thanks. I'll keep an eye out. I ended up ordering one of the Apple silicone cases just now, but I'm not even sure I'll open it. LOL. Might just return it.
    09-18-2015 07:09 PM
    09-18-2015 08:07 PM
    Obviously, this is just a opinion like everyone else, but I'll be going with the Spigen Tough Armor Volt. I've rocked the Touch Armor on my 5s for 2 years and the case still looks great. It's held up well under normal use and the Volt will add the ability for Qi charging.
    09-20-2015 07:35 PM
    Does anyone have both this year's iPhone 6s silicone case and last year's version?

I've read that this year's quality is better than last year's and it doesn't collect lint as much. I've also read that the finish is similar to the Apple Watch sport band.

Can anyone confirm?

I already have a saddle brown leather case but would get the silicone too if it's similar to the AW band.
    09-20-2015 11:20 PM
    Does anyone have both this year's iPhone 6s silicone case and last year's version?

I've read that this year's quality is better than last year's and it doesn't collect lint as much. I've also read that the finish is similar to the Apple Watch sport band.

Can anyone confirm?

I already have a saddle brown leather case but would get the silicone too if it's similar to the AW band.
    I ordered one, but it won't be delivered until Wednesday. I'll let you know then. The definitely look a little smoother from the pics I've seen.
    09-20-2015 11:28 PM
    Just wondering screen protector also. I Iove Mercury gosbery for iPhones so I think I will stick to those
    09-20-2015 11:30 PM