What is the best case for the 6s Plus?

I

iMore Question

What is the best case for the 6s Plus

Have they started to release or show cases for the 6s Plus yet? When I get it I want to have the best case for it!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: What is the best case for the 6s Plus

I'm not sure there is a "BEST" case. It's all a matter of preference. I personally like the Apple Leather cases and I like the BLACK one the best. Shop around, I'm sure you will find some that "catch your eye" so to speak.

dlarej15

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site

I have 10 cases for my 6 plus and I always go back to the black leather one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I just ordered the Otterbox Commuter because the price was right. I'm a tightwad and like deals! It's a nice case, but not the best.

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site

Diztronic for me.
Apple leather was cherry for 5S.
Leaving the bottom open bothers me. (for the 6/6+ variant)

If you have a collection of cases for your 6/6+ now, you should be able to use them on the new devices. Only cases that are extremely rigid and fit tightly may not work due to the slightly larger dimensions.

ultravisitor

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site

I got a Spigen Air Skin for my 6s Plus during a promo on Amazon, so the case was only $2.60. Regular price at Amazon is $12.99.

I can't stand cases. I got this one because it's supposed to be super thin--less than .5mm thickness. I'll probably still go caseless, but this way at least I didn't waste a ton of money on a case.

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site

I've yet to find a higher quality case that sacrifices as little of the iPhone's slim profile as the OEM Apple leather case. I've had one on my iPhone 5, 5s, & my current 6. I am planning on bumping up to the 6s+ on the 9/25 release date, so I've already got a black leather Apple case ( and ZAGG tempered glass screen) ready & waiting.

I've dropped my iPhone several times with the Apple leather case on, and aside from a scuff or two (I call them "battle scars"), my iPhone has been surprisingly well protected.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I've yet to find a higher quality case that sacrifices as little of the iPhone's slim profile as the OEM Apple leather case. I've had one on my iPhone 5, 5s, & my current 6. I am planning on bumping up to the 6s+ on the 9/25 release date, so I've already got a black leather Apple case ( and ZAGG tempered glass screen) ready & waiting.

I've dropped my iPhone several times with the Apple leather case on, and aside from a scuff or two (I call them "battle scars"), my iPhone has been surprisingly well protected.

Yup, I have this same set up on my iPhone Space Gray 6 Plus....It works for ME.

ultravisitor

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site

I've yet to find a higher quality case that sacrifices as little of the iPhone's slim profile as the OEM Apple leather case.

I like the way the Apple leather cases look, but they don't really seem to be very high quality from what I've seen. I much prefer the leather cases from Shinola, as they use Horween leather, so the leather will absolutely be high quality and will wear beautifully. I also like that their cases are made in the US. I just need to see one in person before I buy one. At $95, they're not cheap.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

I bought a Spigen case last week and I just grabbed an Incipio NGP that was for the 6 Plus. I hope the Incipio one works out. I absolutely love that case, but don't know if it's too tight with the slightly different size of the 6s Plus. I like the thin cases that still provide some protection for drops and every day use.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I bought a Spigen case last week and I just grabbed an Incipio NGP that was for the 6 Plus. I hope the Incipio one works out. I absolutely love that case, but don't know if it's too tight with the slightly different size of the 6s Plus. I like the thin cases that still provide some protection for drops and every day use.

The Incipio NGP is a sharp looking case. It would make a good second case to go with my Otterbox Commuter.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

Have an Apple black leather case on my 6 Plus now, gonna get the brown saddle leather one for the 6S Plus

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site

I've kind of fallen in love with speck candy shell grip. Want the blue and grey version should it ever come out. Lol

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

I got a Spigen Air Skin for my 6s Plus during a promo on Amazon, so the case was only $2.60. Regular price at Amazon is $12.99.

I can't stand cases. I got this one because it's supposed to be super thin--less than .5mm thickness. I'll probably still go caseless, but this way at least I didn't waste a ton of money on a case.

I hate cases too, but was looking at the Air Skin. Since I'm going from the 6 to 6s Plus I thought I needed to get something to use for at least the first month til I get used to the size. How do you like it?

ultravisitor

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site

I hate cases too, but was looking at the Air Skin. Since I'm going from the 6 to 6s Plus I thought I needed to get something to use for at least the first month til I get used to the size. How do you like it?

I just got it today, but I don't have a phone to put it on. It is, indeed, very thin. I like that it covers the top and bottom of the phone with holes for ports.

I think it's overpriced at $12.99--though I think all cases are overpriced. At $2.60, I definitely don't regret it. I'm sure there will be more Spigen promotions as we near the launch and at the time of launch, so keep your eyes peeled. There was actually another 75% off deal today, but it expired before I even saw it.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

I just got it today, but I don't have a phone to put it on. It is, indeed, very thin. I like that it covers the top and bottom of the phone with holes for ports.

I think it's overpriced at $12.99--though I think all cases are overpriced. At $2.60, I definitely don't regret it. I'm sure there will be more Spigen promotions as we near the launch and at the time of launch, so keep your eyes peeled. There was actually another 75% off deal today, but it expired before I even saw it.

Thanks. I'll keep an eye out. I ended up ordering one of the Apple silicone cases just now, but I'm not even sure I'll open it. LOL. Might just return it.

blwatson

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site

Obviously, this is just a opinion like everyone else, but I'll be going with the Spigen Tough Armor Volt. I've rocked the Touch Armor on my 5s for 2 years and the case still looks great. It's held up well under normal use and the Volt will add the ability for Qi charging.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro