Will the T-Mobile contract free work with a Verizon sim ?

luckydwg

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know or think it will work. It looks like both models on the apple website carry all the bands for Verizon. I just don't know if the T-Mobile phone will be locked. Let me know if you have any in-site.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know or think it will work. It looks like both models on the apple website carry all the bands for Verizon. I just don't know if the T-Mobile phone will be locked. Let me know if you have any in-site.

The T-Mobile is contract free thus unlocked.

The Lannisters send their regards.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
And to make sure it's compatible with Verizon's network - you can check the MEID/IMEI with Verizon's web site... just start the process of signing up for service, and select the option where you have your own device and you'll be taken to a web site to check the device for use on Verizon's network.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I read somewhere that Verizon and Sprint had different model numbers for the 6s this year. I would make sure it works before I dropped the cash on the t-mobile version.

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
My ATT 6+ IMEI did NOT show compatible with VZW on their website but I put the sim card in anyway and it came right up, no problems.

bboykin87

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I know you can put a T-Mobile sim into a Verizon iPhone and it will work. Not sure about the other way around. I think the T-Mobile one is supposed to be the unlocked one so it should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal