Bend gate test for 6s Plus

maverick786us

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
With 7000 series aluminium, how tough is iPhone 6s+ compared to its predecessor? Can someone share a bend gate and a drop test of 6s+?

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
No one has the phone yet. I'm sure a plethora of videos will come your way though once it's released

Sent from my Note 5 using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
There's a mock up video floating around the web somewhere that does a comparative test between the old phone and the new mock up chassis, but I'd take that with a grain of salt until the actual product comes out because you have no clue who created the mock up, or what went into that test device to know what the reality of the actual end product is.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I stopped wearing super tight jeans when I grew up.
It's not an issue for me.
As an interesting side note, I did read that tight jeans contributes to male infertility.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
As an interesting side note, I did read that tight jeans contributes to male infertility.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

Apparently so does Mountain Dew and Coke...

Those could ruin your phone too.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

Sometimes that's a good thing.. There are too many guys on earth whom I don't wish they ever procreate.

maverick786us

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Yes tight jeans are out of fashion. But even in case of slim fit, when a device like iPhone 6s+ fits, while sitting, it could put good amount of pressure in your device.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes that's a good thing.. There are too many guys on earth whom I don't wish they ever procreate.

Oh yah. There's a few...

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Yes tight jeans are out of fashion. But even in case of slim fit, when a device like iPhone 6s+ fits, while sitting, it could put good amount of pressure in your device.

But honestly now....tight fitting clothes would naturally tell you there's something where there shouldn't be.

Look, I've worn jeans that have been so tight that I've needed to lay down in bed to zip them up. The presence of a QUARTER in my pocket would leave a mark on my hip. I AM NOT KIDDING, this is fact. There is NO WAY IN HELL that I would ever forget there was a phone in my pocket...assuming I could get one in there.

So no......I just don't buy the argument of tight jeans bending the device because you forget it's there and you sit.

Some bent devices would be accidental bending due to maybe sitting on it on your couch or maybe rolling over in bed. Or some troll from some other site being so bitter that they try to make Apple look bad. And them some teenage prank.

But bending because of sitting while in the pocket of tight jeans? Am iPhone 6 Plus?!?? With the SIZE of it?!!?! I can't put my Note 4 in my pocket without it sticking halfway out!!!!

Nah......

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh