Can I use an iPad charger for my iPhone 6s Plus?

I

iMore Question

Can I use an iPad charger for my iPhone 6s Plus

I have an iPad charger at work to charge my 4s with and it works just fine. When I get the 6s Plus, would I be able to do the same thing? I don't want to damage it.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Can I use an iPad charger for my iPhone 6s Plus

I have an iPad charger at work to charge my 4s with and it works just fine. When I get the 6s Plus, would I be able to do the same thing? I don't want to damage it.

Yes. Apple has certified the iPad chargers for the iPhone, iPad and iPods.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.

xandros9

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site

Most any non-sketchy/cheapo USB charger will do the job.

The connector itself won't plug in because of the 30-pin/Lightning connector break, but the wall plug itself will be fine.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Most any non-sketchy/cheapo USB charger will do the job.

The connector itself won't plug in because of the 30-pin/Lightning connector break, but the wall plug itself will be fine.

Just protect yourself and your device. Only use MFi certified accessories with your iOS devices.

crackercraig

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site

Actually yes you can use an iPad charger to charge an iPhone. But the correct answer in this case is no. You can not use the iPad charger that you use to charge a 4s with to charge the 6s plus.
The 4s used a 30 pin connector. The 6s plus has a lightning connector. I'm quite sure that if you try to plug a 30 pin connector into a lightning port something will become damaged. :rotfl:

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Actually yes you can use an iPad charger to charge an iPhone. But the correct answer in this case is no. You can not use the iPad charger that you use to charge a 4s with to charge the 6s plus.
The 4s used a 30 pin connector. The 6s plus has a lightning connector. I'm quite sure that if you try to plug a 30 pin connector into a lightning port something will become damaged. :rotfl:

You can use the charger block. But you have to use the proper cable.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711