Estimated Ship Dates - iPhone 6s Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
This is why I did mine with Apple online for home delivery, while I would like to go to the store this year and pick it up, I just never got into waiting in line for hours to get something I can have delivered to my house. Plus I do have to go to work and make money to pay for the nice things I have.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
This is why I did mine with Apple online for home delivery, while I would like to go to the store this year and pick it up, I just never got into waiting in line for hours to get something I can have delivered to my house. Plus I do have to go to work and make money to pay for the nice things I have.

This is why I did the reservation in the store. I asked at the store today how this would work. They said there would be basically 2 lines. 1 for those just coming to try to buy a phone and those with reservations. The ones with reservation will be taken in and allowed to sign in at their appointment time, handle there business and go. They will not have to wait in then general line like everyone else. This is actually something new this year, as they have not done store reservations for the iPhone launch.

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
This is why I did the reservation in the store. I asked at the store today how this would work. They said there would be basically 2 lines. 1 for those just coming to try to buy a phone and those with reservations. The ones with reservation will be taken in and allowed to sign in at their appointment time, handle there business and go. They will not have to wait in then general line like everyone else. This is actually something new this year, as they have not done store reservations for the iPhone launch.

This is interesting. I too opted for delivery to my house because I thought about standing in line for hours and it didn't sound fun. Plus I probably will have to work that morning but I guess I could've chosen an afternoon appointment time. Oh well, I guess I'll speed home after work and wait impatiently by the door for UPS to drop it off if they haven't already.

anon(5718668)

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Decided it was time for a change so ordered a 64GB S Plus in Silver from the Apple Online Store here in the UK. Estimated delivery 5th to 9th October.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I was having trouble with Apple being able to verify my AT&T acct so I ordered my 128 gb space grey 6s Plus from AT&T with the Oct 16-23 delivery date at around 3:15 am est. Woke up round 7 am and saw that Apple was stating delivery on 9/25 for the same size/color/storage so I cancelled my AT&T order and ordered through Apple. For some reason Apple had no problems verifying my AT&T acct at 7 am. No idea why.

tyler_barnhardt

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm 99% sure they did this last year for the 6 launch. They had two lines at the store I waited at in North Carolina. We were all concerned that the people that opted to pick up at the store would take from the stock of iPhones that we were waiting for but the employees said that they had two different stocks and all was well. I wish I would have remember the in store pick up this year but I forgot and now going to wait in line again.

Trev0B

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Verizon iPhone 6s Plus in Space Gray
Ordered 9/12/15 at 1:58am CT
Ship date: 9/25/15

Verizon iPhone 6 in Rose Gold
Ordered 9/12/15 at 2:05am CT
Ship date: 9/25/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts